• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What about a smoke black sole

I really like these black reds but i hope we 2 versions of beds like last year

Last edited:
PLEASE don't go back to the thousands of post about the shoe being $200 again smh lol

The black/red colorway is
pimp.gif

Sucks there won't be a triple black colorway for these. I'd settle for a black colorway with grey/silver accents though.

I was completely disgusted with the 11s when the first pictures surfaced, but the KOTJ colorway has changed my mind.

If I do give in to 11s, I will try to cop the KOTJ colorway. Don't see myself copping too many of them @ $200. Save that $200+ ish for some more played out foams.

For the insiders with connects....Any word on if the KOTJ will be a general release or someting more limited....aka only a few spots in miami and new york

For the insiders with connects....Any word on if the KOTJ will be a general release or someting more limited....aka only a few spots in miami and new york
Someone posted a SKU for it, and based off that it doesn't look like a HoH exclusive, so it shouldn't be too limited if it is at all.

I wonder if the armorposite is any different from the regular foamposite?
Maybe a different, lighter foam used in the manufacturing process?
They probably thinned it out to reduce weight because these are the lightest Lebrons yet apparently 14oz.
All this tech got me geeked out lol

I wonder if the armorposite is any different from the regular foamposite?
Maybe a different, lighter foam used in the manufacturing process?
They probably thinned it out to reduce weight because these are the lightest Lebrons yet apparently 14oz.
All this tech got me geeked out lol
it's lighter foam definitely different compare to air foams, in lebron XI foams material feels softer.

since theres no triple black im guessing lebron will be rocking triple blacks in alot of games

Smh.... They haven't even released one color yet and people are already believing everything said in this thread

Back
Top Bottom