Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

word. couldnt be me. my wallet isnt built like that lol. 370 on a pair of shoes? thats literally a car note. a nice car at that.
exactly.  don't know why ppl pay that price for a pair of "shoes" .   it's not that any of us can't afford it i don't think.   It's the principle.   just because somebody couldn't get it on release date they get all salty and feel they need to pay $300+ for a pair of shoes they missed out on.  it's not that serious.  it's just shoes.  they'll realize it one day.  Just move on to the next release.  I wasn't able to get jordan 1 bred, shadows, black toe.  however i got the royals (using that as an example).  anyways.   deadhorse here.   just saying $300+ for a pair of shoes is ridiculous to me

I for one am not surprised by the All-Star game XI "frenzy," this happens every year, I remember it going back to the VII's.  The all-stars always attract those outside the regular "LeBron" purchasers, always brings in those that all of a sudden have in interest in the All-Star model.  Similar to how any time the dreaded "South beach" tag is mentioned the threads blow up with new people. 

Last year is a perfect example, many hated the ASG X, it still sold out instantly on NDC (many people with bots couldn't even get a pair) and the few online outlets, the first few weeks after the game resale was $280-300 (retail was $200?).  I know people will say "they sat for a couple days in my local store" but nationally that isn't necessarily true.  All-Stars always bring the "buzz" no matter what they look like. 

So people can say, "pre-ordering is foolish and causes this problem, blah blah blah," but I don't see the difference in locking down a pair through Kicks-crew if you really want the shoe and know that when online releases are your only shot, you don't have good odds at all.  The last 2 years I bought my ASG's through KC, was well prepared for the online release and still didn't get the Bangs or the Area 72's.  It's funny the people that blame people for paying pre-release prices for driving up hype and being foolish don't say a word about people who buy bots, isn't that similar, you are paying an amount for the chance to get a shoe, it's almost like a pre-order fee. 

Last edited:
L loudiamondz on the same token $140-250 retail price of Nike basketball shoes is insane. Not only that but some people only have 1-2 pairs of shoes and anything over that is insane. Or to have two pairs of the exact same shoe is insane.

People are entitled to their opinions, but there is no firm number of how many shoes someone can have or how much they should spend on said shoes. This isn't a directed at you Lou, just a blanket statement. No need for anyone to worry about what another person does (legally) with their money.

I only posted they had them because people were paying crazy pre order prices, not my thing well maybe with the Oregon 5s. If they are selling out at $350 for a pre order that isn't guaranteed I can just imagine a greedy seller refunding them and jacking up the price.

Kixsquare was not a preorder. $370 shipped right now is a deal for some to save themselves the headache. Hopefully they ship right away and those ppl will have them few days before 2/14 :lol:

^Those look like Prohibition customs.

those are the 2k14's, NIKE YALL WRONG!!!! LMAO I would rather seperately have the ASG, King prides or prohibitions... no offense to anyone who likes em

350 n up bfre rd May sound cCrazy but u never know what prices going to be.... With that being said... M not going that route.... I ll try my luck on rd.... If not I ll track them down prices might go down once the LeBron xii drops lol

Yea dude on instagram said they weren't, guess just another what the cw
mean.gif

yeah I saw the purple too but that can be painted as well, everything else points to Prohibitions/diffused jades. Don't know though as that person leaked the EXT

Last edited:

Yea dude on instagram said they weren't, guess just another what the cw
mean.gif
Kixsquare was not a preorder. $370 shipped right now is a deal for some to save themselves the headache. Hopefully they ship right away and those ppl will have them few days before 2/14
laugh.gif

^Those look like Prohibition customs
Look like Prohibition customs to me too.  Swoosh, sole, liner, and tongue all seem to be the same. 

yeah I saw the purple too but that can be painted as well, everything else points to Prohibitions/diffused jades. Don't know though as that person leaked the EXT
maybe the purp is painted too or could even be lighting/fliter... maybe they're not, but I think theyre prohibitions

Back
Top Bottom