Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Still no update with jeans? But you promised.............................

black-kid-crying.gif

I hope not but knowing Nike they will release them like the Preheat Kds to get hype to build up......then release the black and red ones so that at least you have a pair of the shoes. Its a genius marketing move.
Yea but who cAres about their marketing haha - The color combo on the armorys are just DOPE

10/31/13 Nike LeBron XI
616175-001 Black/Metallic Silver-University Red-Bright Crimson
$200.00 - Men's
$140.00 - Gradeschool
$70.00 - Preschool
$50.00 - Toddler
$45.00 - Infant

Via SC

Last edited:
10/12 - KOTJ
10/31 - Miami Away

im ready :smokin

i actually dont mind waiting until October for these.. there has already been multiple KD 6s released and it just seems kinda off to me.

Last edited:
The XI's are flat out sexy... Sick shoe, crazy modern look. They look like a halo basketball shoe. These are gonna turn a lot of people into lebron high fanatics as if there wasn't already enough. The X's didn't interest me at all other than the EXT's and some of the higher profile CW's like the Jades and Xmas. I was just never crazy about the shoe. I liked the 9's much better. I like the X lows better than the highs. I buy and rock what I like tho, always will.

They have fake armory slates and red pair out already, they also have an all volt fake XI I honestly thought was a real sample when I first saw the pics. Idk how these replica company's can get the molds and design of the shoe almost perfectly before it even releases. See for yourself:

View media item 529968View media item 529969
SMH, wtf man...

I like the slates so much I'm considering buying them early. They're available for $300 which is pretty low considering. I'm sure they will be extremely easy to get considering such a low price for early pairs. After all they are a GR shoe.

So glad to be interested in the highs again, lol. I know I'll catch some **** for hating on the X, But the XI just puts it to shame IMO.
I wasn't a big fan of the Xs either. 9s were much better IMO

I don't understand what makes these so special that they have to cost $200 retail. smh :smh:

Back
Top Bottom