Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Officially went 1 of 6 on raffles. Only the GK tomorrow. Going to try to do FCFS at Nike store for KD's and maybe another pair of GK but have a feeling there are going to be a couple hundred people there waiting. Damn!

turned up a couple of hours before store open, at the only store in sydney to get the asg. 7th in line for a total of 7 pairs..... but then the shipment was one pair short.

ffs.

Work letting me take 2 hours off to go pick these up. Local FTL claim nobody been asking about them so hopefully im in and out at 10

I think everyone was sold when they put the word ALL STAR in front of these. It wouldn't matter what they looked like. Nike + Lebron + ASG = hype for no reason.

I'm still taking beef jerky and my flask of Ciroc to IMAX robocop tho
laugh.gif
Lemme borrow that flask and jerky.

I don't see these being an extremely hard cop tomorrow. it's a GR and they're everywhere from what I'm hearing and seeing. just don't expect to try and get a pair at 11 am and be successful. as long as you're ready in store , online , or wherever when these drop first thing you should be ok

It's a cold day in hell when a glow in the dark lebron isnt a hard cop

If you want them, make the right preparations. Dont expect to just stroll in at 12 pm and ask for you size.

In the mist of a major storm here in PA wanna hit up the FTL early that doing FCFS but this weather is nuts over a foot of snow and still snowing my Beemer is crying ..

In the mist of a major storm here in PA wanna hit up the FTL early that doing FCFS but this weather is nuts over a foot of snow and still snowing my Beemer is crying ..
Your BM will thank you later when you pushing the pedals with your GK's on.

What store in PA are you heading to? I use to go to HOH in lancaster

I'm in Williamsport at the moment the FTL doesn't get packed like other cities ... my cuz is in Italy just talked to him today n he says J's and Lebron's just sit on the shelves
.Gonna have him take a pic next time

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom