• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You got through?
not sure what you're talking about. Just got home. Cliff notes?

FWIW I was able to get the Kobes and Lebrons both in both my NDC carts this morning. I never checked out though.

Last edited by a moderator:

How's the quality on the pairs that most of you were able to get?? I camped out at 3am and got a pair from HoH but I'm seeing quite a few glue spots and a small smudge on toe box/toe swoosh.  Luckily I got one on NDC off my phone while waiting and still have my outrageous pre-order coming.  I'm dying to throw them on but don't know if I should wait and pick out the best out of all 3 or if I should stop being so OCD with the blemishes....
I haven't even look. Just threw them in the truck. Went back to work. Going to check at lunch. Haven't picked up my pair yet at FTL tho.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
joker_makes_it_rain_large_original.gif

Quality seems pretty good, some very minor glue and a little smudge that wiped off the toe box, but nothing "major." 

Struck out on NDC (as expected) but had a back up plan already in place, luckily they just happened to be delivered to my office at lunch. 

Wanted 2 pair but very happy with just one, especially to wear all weekend. 

Happy All-Star Weekend NTers! 

Last edited:
So it's only forsure pair on NDC if I receive a shipping conformation rigt? I' still haven't received it , only an order conformation

I'm just waking up. Happy to see that most of #TEAMBRONXI got through on the ASGs

Where did all this reseller talk come from? And LMAO at the dude that wrote a paragraph after trying to cop 4 pairs and only ends up with 1
eyes.gif

Once again, good looking to @thapointguy  for being a super sleuth... citygears twitter update made my day even more

Last edited:
walked in my local HOH a hr ago, swimmed through the hood tax ratchetness and grabbed 2 Sz 13 and a 12. Surprised   they weren't sold out by now. Good luck to the oversleepers. 

I'm not going to die not getting these. F the resellers, they ain't getting my money. Hope everyone got theirs though. I'll just look forward to something in the future, they're just shoes anyways. More to life people! 
Salty post but yeah I'm with you bro! Lol.
Hey, give me a break. I don't think I was salty, dog. I hope you're not trying to break my balls with that. Just keeping it real, speaking my mind. 

I'm just trying to instill to all the peeps who didn't get these sneaks today that we have way more positive and productive things in life we should look forward to.

Last edited:
Spidey got his pair off NDC manually, no kobes but not mad, sneaker gods were good to me today.... first pickup of any shoe since KP...

Tuesday cannot come soon enough

PM me drop details please! I just got home! 
nerd.gif

Anyone ordering overseas. Anything marked over $250USD is subject to customs fees!

Back
Top Bottom