Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm thinking retail at minimum on the EXT releases (denim, floral, king's crown & suede) is $220 minimum, upwards to about $275.  

What's the upper on the florals? Looks like a different material than other models 
nerd.gif

...or are my eyes deceiving me? 

Some more angles of the floral/ "reverse king's pride" gs size

via: sneakergaga
Interesting, much different than the previous sample we saw from Jdollasign and icysole. different color sole, swoosh, liner, laces, tongue matches, and no iridescent purple upper. 

Smh @ FNL canceling orders..
Makes me kind of glad I was cart jacked when I was ordering..
Because I definitely wouldn't have gone to NT to get my 2nd pair if I got FNL confirmation..
And I would've wasted a WC coupon..

Anyways.. GK's looking great with my Legion of Boom gear tho :smokin

roll.gif

Finally, cracked and had to take some collection pictures. Glow on the ASG is ridiculous.
your missing a pair and I don't mean bhm but nice collection
Yup. Someone mentioned it days ago. EXT lineup is kinda weak IMO.
demin xi over denim x if only because there's no pink

Interesting, much different than the previous sample we saw from Jdollasign and icysole. different color sole, swoosh, liner, laces, tongue matches, and no iridescent purple upper. 
no the clear soles are gs notice the lack of flywire, seems the gs gotta a almost completely different look to mens

infact just looked at the NBA site and i might jus grab the ASG East Hoodie rather than the gumbo one, matches the kicks alot better 

I may do the same the Nike Gumbo hoody did the Bron's no justice ....

Im tellin you these joints are hot. Lookin for that soleheaven discoumt if they get them. These will be my everyday pair with them being mostly black. Dont sleep.

I can't front after checking that video my opinion has changed on these :rolleyes I'm kind of digging them now, definitely as an alternative to wearing my KP's or Aways too much, being so simple their great for everyday use and would make for a great beater pair IMO, if they drop super low I may have to grab them :nerd:

I'm going to sleep....Prohibitions and all orange pair are my least favorite colorways that are dropping. 

Last week I was singing the same tune but these have actually grown on me :smh:

What's the upper on the florals? Looks like a different material than other models :nerd:  

...or are my eyes deceiving me? 

The changing of the upper materials was the first thing I notice in the new pics of Florals, that and the lack of flywire. They most of threw the suede in the mix to justify the EXT tag :smh: these actually look better to me than the original ones that looked just like the Prohibition's with the ASG upper though :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm missing the Gamma's, TW's, Graff's, BHM's, and won't be getting the 2k14's. All we're had for significantly under retail except for the FI's. It's something though :smile:

Last edited:
Mercer restocked on the bhms, there might still be a few available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom