Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just out of curiosity

I dont want to beat the dead shipping horse but,

Is anyone else's FNL order still pending for ASG?

It's funny because I know people who drive to Tampa from Orlando. LOL

It's all apples and oranges, I cop online anyways. I don't do the line thing at all.
I disagree. I live in Tampa and would probably drive to Orlando if it weren't 45-60 min drive. KD6 N7 was at Outlets in Orlando. Not at the spots in Tampa.

And University Mall is decent when compared to say HoH Pembroke or HoH Broward Mall. But Dadeland, hell no. I take that back. All of the stores combined are better than Dadeland. But HoH to HoH, Dadeland is the premier shop in Florida. And again, Miami has UNKNWN and I think one other spot on Miami Beach.
Nah bro, why would the city Lebron plays in be Lebron country? Wouldn't it be the city 4 hours away?

Dadeland, Shoe Gallery, UNKNWN, Solefly all take massive dumps on University Mall. And Orlando for that matter. The guy who only online shops knows all about pair allotment in the state of Florida. NT entertains like no other.

Nah bro, why would the city Lebron plays in be Lebron country? Wouldn't it be the city 4 hours away?

Dadeland, Shoe Gallery, UNKNWN, Solefly all take massive dumps on University Mall. And Orlando for that matter. The guy who only online shops knows all about pair allotment in the state of Florida. NT entertains like no other.

There you go. I forgot about Shoe Gallery and Solefly since I don't drive that deep into Miami (I hate driving to Dadeland too). And I go to University at least once a week.

I'm always ******** on the Bald Blonde guy since he's gully and shady. I'd be dating my employees and keeping all the good shoes to myself too. If you left your house, you'd know what I'm talking about.

I got a video from the Gamma Blue ticket give away. That ish was crazy. Ninjas were running around stampeding. That place is such butt.

Last edited:

I'm actually in Antioch at the moment.

I just left City Gear stunting with GKs on
Damn didn't know they had any NTers in the Nashville area. Been hunting for a while. I move from MS to come to Vandy and was thinking itd be way easier to cop dhoes out here. I couldn't have been more wrong 
sick.gif

Really should have grabbed a second pair from Bouncewear yesterday, now they are out of my size. Even with custom fee it wouldn't have been bad.

Damn didn't know they had any NTers in the Nashville area. Been hunting for a while. I move from MS to come to Vandy and was thinking itd be way easier to cop dhoes out here. I couldn't have been more wrong 
sick.gif
Bruh, I'm from Birmingham and it was waaaay easier to cop down there. Here I'm forced to cop online mostly. All the raffles here rigged. And City Gear is FCFS. People always lining up 7pm the night before for GR Jordans. 
mean.gif

That's what's up. They told me they wasn't getting the ASG pack and to my knowledge no one around did. Where did u cop from?
NDC.

And No they did not get em. They asked me where I got em from lol. Yeah the shoe game is horrible. I'm moving to Atlanta in a couple of weeks. Not sure if thats a negative or a positive when it comes to coping easily though. 

Really should have grabbed a second pair from Bouncewear yesterday, now they are out of my size. Even with custom fee it wouldn't have been bad.
Are people getting hit with customs on orders from Bouncewear? I've ordered 6 pairs of shoes from them in the past year. Didn't get hit with any fees. Mambacurials, Black Suede Bron X's, Denims, etc etc. 

Picked up my GS size of the GKs on Friday and just realized that I didn't get an extra set of laces. Did anyone else with GS size not get them. I know men's sizes got two laces but not sure of the GS version came with the 3m joints. My KDVI came with two sets btw

NT Summit in Florida. Skip the whole state and go to Miami. I'll meet y'all down there.

Tampa has Busch Gardens, the Aquariaum, Babeshore, beaches, the Hulkster, Florida Aquarium.

Orlando has Florida Mall, Outlets galore, Seaworld, Disney, Universal Studio, Nasa, etc.

Miami is hot too. It's obviously Lebron, D.Wade country. Personally, I think Tampa got he best mix of girls. Miami has that Caribbean flavor. Orlando got the tourist jump offs,

Are people getting hit with customs on orders from Bouncewear? I've ordered 6 pairs of shoes from them in the past year. Didn't get hit with any fees. Mambacurials, Black Suede Bron X's, Denims, etc etc. 

That's what a few member said yesterday when the link was posted....but now you are making me even more depressed I hesitated on ordering from them.

jus caught up on the last few pages... some the most entertaining stuff i have read all day lol! I should have grabbed some popcorn b4 coming online again.... 

Back
Top Bottom