Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Not speaking for him.. But I'd rather buy a colorway that lebron actually wears on court
eyes.gif

And IMO a college colorway is a lot different than a colorway LBJ wears..hard to compare the two

It's hard to compare that red & silver OSU colorway to that red & silver PE? Uh...... They both red & silver. What am I missing?
roll.gif

If those same 11s released without Bron wearing them, they'd be outlet bound. Probably still be outlet bound if they dropped tomorrow.
i wouldve loved to get my hands on the osu 9s, couldnt find them anywhere in my size

them osu 11s look good too, it would be dope if nike dropped some college cws, the themed joints are annoying to me

but alas, they sell

I think KD gonna get it this year. Not saying that cuz he's my favorite player or anything.

Don't count out the Wizards, lls.

Glad to hear the blackout's are releasing. That's the only color I've wanted (outside of a few PE's), but wasn't gonna spend the money to ID just an all black pair.

So started searching ebay and was thinking about paying resale price for BHMs but £200 was looking bit steep, hit refresh on the Kickz.co.uk site and like magic a uk 11 was back in stock.... checked out got my order confirmation... not the waiting game to see these in person 
smokin.gif

Whoa now, chill with the Westbrook slander.

Back to the shoes, the release date for the South Beach's makes them the perfect birthday gift for my brother.

Looks like all the QS/Limited Lebrons (the ones with the lace locks) start at sz 8....I am usually a 7.5...so I take the L and just cop an 8.

The OCD in me makes me uneasy rocking a sz 8, but there really isn't much difference lol.

Back
Top Bottom