Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Looks like a swing man flavored color. I'm VERY much liking the looks of that! The 8's being the best Lebron model yet, please do take cue for the lows this go round!
DAMMIT!!! I should've grabbed them at retail while I could. Would DEFINITELY trade my Gator Kings for Aways straight up!
now I luv the aways just as much as the next guy but would rather have both in my possession rather than give up one for the other! View media item 832389

Russy slander smh

This random, but am I the only one mad about them releasing so many similar colored shoes? The Miami vs Akron look like the Dunk Mans, the Akron vs Miami look like the FI. the jade glazes look like the KPs. Its so many colorways they're missing out on by putting out the same colors in every shoe.

Even though your comparisons were a little off I can kind if see where you were coming from :rolleyes .....

KP and AvM both have mint bottoms. KP and DJ's were thought to look a like upon initial pics of the DJ with black upper and red flywire which was thought to be mint bottoms again. MvA's and FI's both being predominately orange though different shades .....

And I think there's still a few ways they should've went but haven't too like another team color type of colorway would've been nice or some of the classic shiner foamposite colorways is what I expected to see too :rolleyes ......

Last edited:
I guess the NBA hated all the memes. They want lebron to switch to a clear mask instead of the black one he wore :lol:

I guess after shoe debacle against the pistons, friar ginobili went back to Lebrons. The increase in graff sales just went up here in San Antonio
408886875.jpg

No need for pics. The always then self's increase your vert by 13 inches. Giving you the chance to dunk in game and play above the competition.
...Don't forget it also improves free throw %
I have yet to miss a free throw while rocking xi's.

Disclaimer: Haven't balled in years.

:smh: If Bron would've rocked his with a Carbon Fiber PE with the red laces though :pimp: ...... but last time he rocked those CF PE's is when he left that skid mark on the wood and almost broke his neck :x :lol:

Last edited:
The 8 V1/V2s are my personal favorite for most comfortable Lebron, but I'd say the Xs and VIs are also definitely in the running for me. IVs are great too but are on the heavier side, and the XIs are nice after they're broken in. Not sure if there's a Lebron I'd label flat out uncomfortable.

Back
Top Bottom