Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
A little hard to read but my size 10.0 on the scale (pretty good scale) says 15.2 ounces, which would make it the lightest signature LeBron to date (not including soldiers or ambassadors)

For reference:

Size 10.0's in all LeBron signatures, in ounces:

XI:     15.2

X El   17.25

X       17.5

9 El   16.55

9       16.8

8       17.8

8 V2  16.9

8 PS  15.3

7PS   15.4

7        17.6

6        16.8

5        18.9

4        20.8

3        20.35

2        18.3

AZG    16.3

For further reference:  Solider 6 = 13.25 (Lightest LeBron Model of all lines); KDVI = 10.6; Kobe 8 = 9.6. 

Last edited:
Thank you jm .. And I'm soo glad those aren't limited very nice color way .. So black/reds one and the armory slates so far

I think they factored in the collective $10,000 a year in sales that Melo and CP3 bring in for the brand...lol
Latinos, in Los Angeles, are single handedly keeping Jordan Brand Flight and non signature models afloat 
laugh.gif

What makes you think he's leaving Miami? :lol:

In all seriousness all signs point to it. From the Cavs getting the #1 pick two out of three years, Mike Brown coming back, Lebron more than likely 3peating in Miami, Bosh's relevancy fading like Lebron's hairline and Wade aging worse than spa tanned Caucasian skin.

In all seriousness all signs point to it. From the Cavs getting the #1 pick two out of three years, Mike Brown coming back, Lebron more than likely 3peating in Miami, Bosh's relevancy fading like Lebron's hairline and Wade aging worse than spa tanned Caucasian skin.
I don't think it's this season doe but ehhh

Why would a guy leave a team after winning a championship with a chance to 4 peat and make history? Makes no sense if they do win it next year.

Why would a guy leave a team after winning a championship with a chance to 4 peat and make history? Makes no sense if they do win it next year.

Guys, it's just a fun assumption based on how the NBA seems to be creating scripts for seasons. This 3rd Heat Championship will be the last, squeezed out from the last drip of talent they had, Lebron literally carrying the team on his back. Three rings cementing his legacy as an all time great, then going to Cleveland and getting the Cavs rings with Kyrie facing off against Wade and Bosh in the ECF will put him at the tipping point of being legendary on a scale of MJ. It's just fun banter, why so serious? Damn!

But to answer your question, I see the Heat as a team that's regressing as its best player's skills progress. This 3rd ring will be the last championship before the Heat fall back in line with the rest of the NBA on a team talent basis.

Last edited:
Armory Slate/Gamma Blue

11.16.13 launch

Not anymore limited than other colors seen thus far...

JM

Thanks I sort of like these better than the other two colorways.

Have you heard of Bill Russell? He won eight in a row.

Last edited:
Guys, it's just a fun assumption based on how the NBA seems to be creating scripts for seasons. This 3rd Heat Championship will be the last, squeezed out from the last drip of talent they had, Lebron literally carrying the team on his back. Three rings cementing his legacy as an all time great, then going to Cleveland and getting the Cavs rings with Kyrie facing off against Wade and Bosh in the ECF will put him at the tipping point of being legendary on a scale of MJ. It's just fun banter, why so serious? Damn!

But to answer your question, I see the Heat as a team that's regressing as its best player's skills progress. This 3rd ring will be the last championship before the Heat fall back in line with the rest of the NBA on a team talent basis.
LMAO, is that all it takes these days for dudes to be considered "all time greats." Damn, the league really is watered down if so. Robert Horry must be a "legend" then

Last edited:
That CW is nice, these will be my first shoe purchase that I keep over 200, it's been a while I've kept it that way. These are way too nice to pass up.

Lebron going back to the cavs would hurt his image more than when he went to Miami in the first place

Back
Top Bottom