• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Chalk VI's are :pimp:

I'm mad that I was about to pick a pair up last year, and I check back like 2 weeks later and the price pretty much doubled across the board :lol: :smh:

roll.gif

:rofl:

Two weeks ago, I said I was gonna pass on the Blackouts. Today, I called Niketown to ask if they were getting them. :lol: :smh:

from the looks of it with footlocker launch calendar, it seems the blackouts are going to be general release? :D 

The Black Lebron's releasing Saturday do look nice but I'm curious why/how anyone would think this release would be limited? Barely any of the XI's have been limited besides the FI & somewhat the GK/ASG. These will be able to bought on discount in a few weeks just like the majority of the XI releases

That's NT for you. Upon scrolling through "copped" *pass* *I hope they sit so much else to buy* *why are these priced too high?* that you get frantic off information that may be credible. It's not like the information is secret it's just timed release. Nike want every release to have full potential before dropping dates on potentially better unreleased shoes.

Last edited:
Denims were on life support when pics first surfaced....those on feet pics just pulled the plug!

Last edited:
Those Denim XI are overpriced monstrosities. 

Doesn't matter if they're over or underpriced... they just plain ugly!
The EXTs and the elites are just revolting, doesn't matter what colorway is on them. The 11s are frustrating, they had so much options with this shoe but gave us sub par drops excluding a half dozen. I'm on the search for a couple of the original colors and then I'm off this shoe.

Back
Top Bottom