Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
whats sicker about the "sample" compared to the release? They look the same

Last edited:
Can I be excited after finally copping the KPs or does City Gear over sale a lot? 1st time ordering from them

So now that Sprite gave LeBron his own special drink....anyone think we will see a Sprite colorway soon? Maybe not for the XI's but the XII's?

So now that Sprite gave LeBron his own special drink....anyone think we will see a Sprite colorway soon? Maybe not for the XI's but the XII's?
I think a Sprite colorway on the XI lows is still a possibility since it's been one of the recurring colorways on his lows with the IIIs, 8s, and Xs so far.

The King was also my first Lebrons ever. Nice way to start, now i'm 7 pairs in with some doubles, unfortunately for wallet.
First pair were the GKs, but my favorite pair are the KPs.

Next pair will likely be the Blackouts if I can cop below retail.

oldiskul oldiskul ^^^^ looking good pleighboi I love the Anthracites :pimp: but why you got 'em so chocked up :nerd: no hate or anything they just look like they're tied super tight and your rocking khakis so I take it your not about to ball in them, loosen them thangs up a little bit :lol:

Last edited:
Yes! With khakis and old ugly carpet
wink.gif
Surprised these didn't get a Euro release date yet... I want more places to get them so the eventual wide spread discounts can commence

@oldiskul ^^^^ looking good pleighboi I love these
pimp.gif
but why you got 'em so chocked up
nerd.gif
no hate or anything they just look like they're tied super tight and your rocking khakis so I take it your not about to ball in them, loosen them thangs up a little bit
laugh.gif
Tied up tight they are. I've got thin socks right now ( goes well with khakis and oxfords I heard :wink: ), I play using thick bball elite socks or whatever they're called and bilateral hefty achilles braces.

There hasn't been a good elite version of lebrons since the 9s. The 11s already have sloppy build quality and so many flaws, my Miami nights and graffitis had paint chipping after a mere photo shoot. No convinced the material put into these are worth the hefty price tag.

Blackouts are nice, but Miami Nights got more character. I love the carbon fiber print and ice soles. Ordered one from villa...surprised they were still available in my size. That's 4 bills in 2hrs. *sigh*

@oldiskul ^^^^ looking good pleighboi I love the Anthracites
pimp.gif
but why you got 'em so chocked up
nerd.gif
no hate or anything they just look like they're tied super tight and your rocking khakis so I take it your not about to ball in them, loosen them thangs up a little bit
laugh.gif
What he said...Fashion Popo

They had blackout 9s at Ross, so I have to imagine these will be discounted, given they were mass produced.

If not. THESE SUCK! THEY'RE HIDEOUS! STAY AWAY FROM THE BLACKOUTS THEY CAUSE DIARRHEA!

Back
Top Bottom