• Total voters
nike-lebron-james-xi-11-closer-look-1.jpg

nike-lebron-james-xi-11-closer-look-3.jpg

nike-lebron-james-xi-11-closer-look-5.jpg

nike-lebron-james-xi-11-closer-look-6.jpg

via hypebeast

Last edited:
Great looking photos.
That's the only c/w I think I'm interested in so far.
Looking forward to the darker colored themes like BHM's and maybe a Dunkman.

So happy Lebron has fled the 360 air max unit, these shoes can now be balled in.

Never been a fan of 360 air max on my hoop shoes for the simple fact they aen't low to the ground,

the KD line needs to lookout

Leave the Yeezy cws with the Yeezy line, the LeBron cws with the LeBron line, etc.

That's a horrible idea to limit a shoe to only colorways that haven't appeared on other shoes. It also is the opposite of Nike's Business strategy, releasing a hot shoe in limited numbers, then applying the colorway from that shoe on to others that are produced in GR numbers. This makes the consumer connect the two shoes and transfers their desires over to the the wider produced shoe with similar colors all while Nike retains the exclusivtivity of the original shoe.

That's a horrible idea to limit a shoe to only colorways that haven't appeared on other shoes. It also is the opposite of Nike's Business strategy, releasing a hot shoe in limited numbers, then applying the colorway from that shoe on to others that are produced in GR numbers. This makes the consumer connect the two shoes and transfers their desires over to the the wider produced shoe with similar colors all while Nike retains the exclusivtivity of the original shoe.

GREED is not always good *ahem* homerun Derby/south beach CW got ho'd out

Last edited:

Okay, you enjoy your yeezy Kd 6s, South Beach Kobe's, and Weatherman LeBrons. Those colorways have connections to the people who endorse them. South Beach is a LeBron colorway cause of the move to Miami, Weatherman is a KD colorway cause he was going to be a weatherman, and the yeezys are self explanatory. I dont wanna see anyone's meaningful color ways wind up on someone elses shoe. Thats corny.

if/when the 11s hit ID..i REALLY hope the armorposite is a matte color..and not a glossy finish

Okay, you enjoy your yeezy Kd 6s, South Beach Kobe's, and Weatherman LeBrons. Those colorways have connections to the people who endorse them. South Beach is a LeBron colorway cause of the move to Miami, Weatherman is a KD colorway cause he was going to be a weatherman, and the yeezys are self explanatory. I dont wanna see anyone's meaningful color ways wind up on someone elses shoe. Thats corny.
I've never made an ID using a c/w from an existing sig line (Not yet at least)

But this to me sounds like people are too personally attached to athletes and their stories.

What KD wanted to be when he grew up is not my concern.

If a color combination looks good I don't mind seeing it on different silhouettes, patterns and materials

Yeezy c/w AM1 is a cool example of that IMO

terracotas look like slh

just give me an all black for half the retail price.

one and done with these like the 10s

Back
Top Bottom