Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
idk if they GS or not... but I KNOW GS doesn't have that ugly black band around the bottom.

Maybe these are sample Men's?? Or maybe Men's and GS will be identical? I doubt dude would have that many GS on display though. Unless it's actually a girl.

Not sure if posted but Blue Suede on NDC launch calendar. Doesn't look like TLO but Limit 1.

Last edited:
idk if they GS or not... but I KNOW GS doesn't have that ugly black band around the bottom.

Maybe these are sample Men's?? Or maybe Men's and GS will be identical? I doubt dude would have that many GS on display though. Unless it's actually a girl.

You are thinking about the King's Crown that has that band around the the bottom. Florals are not EXT.

I tried to look real hard and it looks like it has black FW.

are these limited? surprisingly my brother wants em
I hope not man Iv been wanting them as well 
laugh.gif
 call me crazy 

ain't no probably... they are the only hideous looking pair
laugh.gif
fixed that for you and as far as them being ext's until I see something that says 100% proof they are just graphic regular xi's like the xmas, slh, gk

@bigj505  the nike release pics of the blue suede have no flywire or even cuts where flywire should come out of so there's a very off chance that the reverse kings could be ext since no flywire whether mens or gs, but I still wait for something solid that proves tham to be ext's 

ain't no probably... they are the only hideous looking pair :lol:
fixed that for you and as far as them being ext's until I see something that says 100% proof they are just graphic regular xi's like the xmas, slh, gk

@bigj505
 the nike release pics of the blue suede have no flywire or even cuts where flywire should come out of so there's a very off chance that the reverse kings could be ext since no flywire whether mens or gs, but I still wait for something solid that proves tham to be ext's 

Yea.... Already replied to that. The gs pair I linked to is identical to the one shown.

dawg... I hate to bust out the "popular opinion sphill"

but yea, most ppl who rocking with EXTs will probably pick up reverse KPs, IF they pick up reverse KPs. Hardly the only hideous pair. BY A LONG SHOT. :tongue:

Can we get a new poll? Different poll? :nerd:

dawg... I hate to bust out the "popular opinion sphill"

but yea, most ppl who rocking with EXTs will probably pick up reverse KPs, IF they pick up reverse KPs. Hardly the only hideous pair. BY A LONG SHOT.
tongue.gif

Can we get a new poll? Different poll?
nerd.gif
I think popular opinion goes more on KC>RKP>BS>DL

Back
Top Bottom