Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
In those pics Lebron took, I'd take everything besides those XI lows over the elites.

I'd rather spend $275 on some Canon's or GK's at resell

laugh.gif
 at lebron promoting his shoes.
Heaven forbid he promote his shoes.

Some of ya'll are so salty.

it's just funny he's promoting the hardcore hoop model off court of all places

completely backwards and overly hilarious

Last edited:

he knows what's up though---he knows a LOT of people buy kicks based on how they look off the court, not ON the court. If you are not one of those people then ok yea, but we're talking about the average joe shmoe that buys his shoes.

Exactly, the irony is thick! 

He did the same thing with those orange creamsicle XI's when they didn't sell on release day, hit up his instagram to try and boost sales! 

Last edited:
cant wait for nike to either send out those 2k14 kicks or show pictures just so people stop throwing nonsense out there...jeez

I know LOL! I was wondering if that was a good since it was a size 15. Once upon a time if you wear a size 14+ all you had to do is wait for the clearance sale.

I wear a sz 14/15 in these XIs... that Gamma colorway is a top 7 for me.

That would've been a done deal! :smokin

he knows what's up though---he knows a LOT of people buy kicks based on how they look off the court, not ON the court. If you are not one of those people then ok yea, but we're talking about the average joe shmoe that buys his shoes.

the whole price hike and allure is based off the shoe performing better for lebron on the court

why would someone drop 300 cause lebron took a cute ig pic?

today's culture likes shoes for what the shoe is and or hype

but lebron fans may be turned off from the 11 cause he's not wearing them

I'm not a lebron fan I just really like the 11s but I didn't pay 200 for em let alone 300

ig is not gonna save this shoe at this price point

I'm a big LeBron fan, but after going wild on past models (4, 7 - 10), this model just couldn't make me do it.

Only about 10 colorways I really liked, only 5 I'd pay retail for, and the $200 price tag just did these in for me.

But $275 for some suped up hyperposites?!?... miss me with that BS Nike.

It's disco or nothin for that silver pair...

went to try on the elites again. great looking shoe. def not copping anything other than the super hero's at retail. but honestly since there will be no iD, i will prob grab all 3 pairs. superhero's at retail and my personal line for any elite other than that is about $220. wont pay over that HARD LINE

If anyone's interested, theres a BHM size 8 up on CG. Plus some Miami Nights. I'm tempted, but... tuition 
frown.gif

the whole price hike and allure is based off the shoe performing better for lebron on the court

why would someone drop 300 cause lebron took a cute ig pic?

you're using logic.... that's your problem :lol: Approach it from an ILLOGICAL stand point, and it'll all make sense. People see celebs and want to be like them; and since they can't have their money, they can at least look like them. Now is this all people? No. But it's enough for Lebron and his camp to know that posting pics of himself in the elites on his IG is a decent marketing tool. I mean case in point look at threads on niketalk. How many times do we post pics of what we found on IG? How many times have we seen people turn or change their mind based on a pic? It happens. Yes, YOU know the reason behind having an elite model, BUT A LOT OF PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE REASONING BEHIND IT, AND MORE IMPORTANTLY DON'T CARE. You can add me to this category BTW (yea, I know... I know)

Also, Lebron is to the point where it's not just Lebron fans buying his kicks. I think the South Beaches pushed him into that realm. That was the first time I remember some Lebron haters actually wanting a pair of his kicks :lol: :lol: People who never even looked twice at Lebrons were now checking for his kicks. Now, it's even more popular. You got people that rock Lebrons and don't even watch basketball.

That's the way it is nowadays. You can either play or not play. If enough people choose not to play then maybe prices will drop, but I highly doubt that cuz nearly all the X elites went on discount/sat but they still gave us a price hike. I honestly have no idea when it will stop. Even KDs are more and more expensive and I coulda swore he said a few years back he'd never release a shoe more than $100

Back
Top Bottom