Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

yea and its annoying it doesnt benefit anyone unless your in his inner circle or whatever but then if u do cop from his early link then ur chancing a life time ban from NDC.  Im so sick of ppl jocking thenikedestroyer saying what hes doing is great.  He thinks hes stopping bots and resellers but how??? hes actually hurting some of the people who are actually trying to get the shoes for themselves to wear.  So all those unclaimed pairs go to employee resellers.  Congrats. 
pretty sure the whole point is to try and make those RSVP business out.. the more pairs he claims means those business lose money.. samething with ATC services.. 

yea and its annoying it doesnt benefit anyone unless your in his inner circle or whatever but then if u do cop from his early link then ur chancing a life time ban from NDC.  Im so sick of ppl jocking thenikedestroyer saying what hes doing is great.  He thinks hes stopping bots and resellers but how??? hes actually hurting some of the people who are actually trying to get the shoes for themselves to wear.  So all those unclaimed pairs go to employee resellers.  Congrats.
If I have the chance to cop the WTL from an early link, that's a risk that I know full well about, and I'm willing to take for a super exclusive release.

I know it's a silly question at this point in this thread, but I want to know how these fit? I've been toying around with ID concepts that I really like and I want to be sure before I make a decision. 
I have both retail pairs and a pair of ID's and they are exactly the same to me, so best thing would be to go to store and try on an XI prior to ordering. 

I have both retail pairs and a pair of ID's and they are exactly the same to me, so best thing would be to go to store and try on an XI prior to ordering. 
I disagree. Not everyone needs .5 size up.
For the retail pair I'd suggest it.  But like someone posted, I'd just go to the store & try a pair on before buying any online. Especially if your getting an Elite or Hero! 
happy.gif

if he doesn't expose the early links, some other people that aren't willing to share will get them and we will all wonder where the heck the kicks went. At least he exposes that part to make some things a bit more "fair". As far as it goes, he has usually helped me out for the most part.

Back on topic, those everglades are dope. Copped

I know it's a silly question at this point in this thread, but I want to know how these fit? I've been toying around with ID concepts that I really like and I want to be sure before I make a decision. 
always go .5 size up 
source: i own both a retail and id pair of lebron 11

Thanks gentlemen. I was planning on going to a store to try it before I pull the final trigger. I been frontin on Lebrons too long. I need one pair of the numbered line in my collection. I missed too many good ones. FWIW, I think ID possibilities > planned cw's. I was just thinking of what you can do. Been toying with a birthday cw or an Olympic cw. So clean...

Thanks gentlemen. I was planning on going to a store to try it before I pull the final trigger. I been frontin on Lebrons too long. I need one pair of the numbered line in my collection. I missed too many good ones. FWIW, I think ID possibilities > planned cw's. I was just thinking of what you can do. Been toying with a birthday cw or an Olympic cw. So clean...
other than the fact that the ID's are currently unavailable at this time your right the possibilities at times gumbo/sunday best options gave them unlimited potential

other than the fact that the ID's are currently unavailable at this time your right the possibilities at times gumbo/sunday best options gave them unlimited potential
Yeah, I saw that it was temporarily sold out. I hope I didn't goof. But I need to hurry up before they wrap it up completely. I'm a basic cw kind of guy when it comes to ID's. I'm not a big fan of graphics, but it never hurts to play around with it. You can sit there for hours tweaking and come up with something great. That's when you come up with a dope cw. You truly have to put in the work.

Yeah, I saw that it was temporarily sold out. I hope I didn't goof. But I need to hurry up before they wrap it up completely. I'm a basic cw kind of guy when it comes to ID's. I'm not a big fan of graphics, but it never hurts to play around with it. You can sit there for hours tweaking and come up with something great. That's when you come up with a dope cw. You truly have to put in the work.
yeah i've got a super glow waiting again but no word on if they're coming back and if they don't then i'm grab the GK

man what's going on ? :lol: :lol:

I personally wouldn't risk using the early link even if he did provide it---not until he knows what happens to the concord lows that he helped people out with (which that's what he tweeted).

yeah i've got a super glow waiting again but no word on if they're coming back and if they don't then i'm grab the GK
They should though. It's only May. I wouldn't think they'd be gone permanently until sometime this summer, but then again I never really paid close attention to when they change the option. As long as there are more cw of the current model, it should still be there. I'm getting nervous now 
laugh.gif

anyone else receive this for their 2k orders this AM?

We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 05/02/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 05/12/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.      

anyone else receive this for their 2k orders this AM?

We're writing to let you know that your order scheduled to ship 05/02/2014 has been delayed. It is rescheduled to ship no later than 05/12/2014. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.     
Lot of people received that email. Few people talked to reps and it is an automated email, they will be shipped sometime this month and will not be cancelled like the email states.

think away>gammas

was forging iron a limited release or something?  y are resale so high on those?

Back
Top Bottom