Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm with you on the black/red lebrons but it's something about this model that makes it standout

What is that like 3 colorways in 1 day
I don't think I've seen this with a sig shoe before

The plan leak a lot of colorways to get us to fall in love with them early they raise the price $20 renig on the stuff that was rumored that would be worthy of a $20 price hike but we already love so give in. Sucks for me because its my senior year and I got a lot of stuff to pay for and my parents said they're only responsible for 3 maybe 4 pairs of shoes and I have to pay for a lot of other things on my own :frown: and really like these gotta get a part time job.

Last edited:
they look nice (the fake one posted awhile ago was god awful looking).

anticipation for the sick colorways is killing me now
laugh.gif

I'm kinda indifferent on these. I don't exactly hate them, but they don't scream out the "next Lebron" to me either. Visually it's got potential, but I dunno, looks more like a regular upcoming Nike basketball shoe and not the next Lebron.....:\

no air bubble is cool or whatever, i just dont understand why the lebron line ditched the zoom max technology after 1 model

it just seems like the line is all over the place. there is no flow from model to model a la the JB circa 1984-2000 (roughly)

it almost seems like the went to the 8, tried the 9, said lets do something similar to the 8 and came with the X...it didnt quite work and then went another direction. if the 8 would have been followed with the X and then the IX was the X followed by this XI...i would understand more.

Last edited:
here's a bigger pic of the colorway that ntsap posted 

View media item 420002
Not a bad looking shoe but the Swoosh is really throwing me off, ready for some more angles

Yeeesh!! I was ready to keep $200 in my pocket next year but this pic...I'm feelin' them in this CW, even the angle works for me, but I'll take some more please thank you!

no air bubble is cool or whatever, i just dont understand why the lebron line ditched the zoom max technology after 1 model

it just seems like the line is all over the place. there is no flow from model to model a la the JB circa 1984-2000 (roughly)

it almost seems like the went to the 8, tried the 9, said lets do something similar to the 8 and came with the X...it didnt quite work and then went another direction. if the 8 would have been followed with the X and then the IX was the X followed by this XI...i would understand more.

While I do like what we're seeing so far, I whole heartedly agree with this. I have liked all the previous LeBron models but after the VII into the VIII, the 9, X, and XI are like whatever the shaken dice told Nike to do...

they could have done these without a swoosh and it could have looked nice. the "iron man" CW is fire

Man these might just take the number 1 spot on my list of fav brons.Wonder what they would look like with visible air in the heel tho

Back
Top Bottom