Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need some of these colors to hit the $50 mark that brons used to hit back in the day :lol:

Starting to feel like that $120 shipped deal I got on the dunkmans months ago wasn't such a great deal now :rofl:
The cool grey 8s went all the way down to $88, gosh I miss those days. Everything was way simpler.

Last edited:
Need some of these colors to hit the $50 mark that brons used to hit back in the day :lol:

Starting to feel like that $120 shipped deal I got on the dunkmans months ago wasn't such a great deal now :rofl:
The cool grey 8s went all the way down to $88, gosh I miss those days. Everything was way simpler.

Maaan I got the black white red 8 for $50 and Freegums for near the same.
Heck I remember getting the white navy 6 for $27 at Ross years ago :smh:

Maaan I got the black white red 8 for $50 and Freegums for near the same.
Heck I remember getting the white navy 6 for $27 at Ross years ago :smh:
Ross has some under cover deals at times, they had the lime green foams but it wasn't my size.

:lol: tried calling franklin mills about the FI brons............ busy signal for days.

was just curious if they sold out or not. got my answer

Personally I think we could have an XI denim custom contest and have our submissions be better than what was released. 

JNC0 Denim XI FTW

you sure? its through ebates not through the normal website.
I know what you're saying...the only problem w/ EBates is that you have to wait a mth or something like that to actually see the discount. You won't get the discount right off the top w/ ebates

laugh.gif
tried calling franklin mills about the FI brons............ busy signal for days.

I think they sold out, I called them Saturday and most of the sizes were gone...

I normally get my cash back pretty quickly. If you get impatient you can always submit a form to get it back more quickly. Don't they pay on the 15th of every month? You can combine it with free shipping as well because of the fact that the offer is always through ebates and doesn't require a coupon code

Last edited:
Man, I'm seriously thinkin about sendin my Elites back to Eastbay when they get here tomorrow and order them again w/ I can apply a discount, but seeing a few sizes disappear off there makes me kinda nervous 

:lol: tried calling franklin mills about the FI brons............ busy signal for days.
I think they sold out, I called them Saturday and most of the sizes were gone...

:lol: someone in the outlet thread said they pushed the phone orders to Monday. talk about deterring phone orders. line is blowing up something serious too.

laugh.gif
tried calling franklin mills about the FI brons............ busy signal for days.
laugh.gif
someone in the outlet thread said they pushed the phone orders to Monday. talk about deterring phone orders. line is blowing up something serious too.
@zbo50  said it was pushed to Wednesday 25 minutes ago.

I'm tempted to take the hour drive to FM.

Back
Top Bottom