Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Already down. Connect with FL Canada says someone losing a job over this, was going to be QS like the old days. Walk in Saturday morning and see them on the shelves. Obviously not the case anymore lol

Edit: Says it was a rumor only, not fact. Stores were going to decide how they wanted to handle it themselves.

Last edited:
Thinking about getting the everglades this weekend, but how do the lebron 11s fit now? I got the KP when they first dropped but had to .5 size up because of the toe box (im normally a 10.5 but got an 11), and i haven't got a lebron 11 pair since. Just wanted to know if they fixed the toe box issue and i should go for my true size, or if i should stick to .5 sizing up.

Everglades up on the FTL launch locator. Looks like it should be fairly easy to get for those that want them. 

Canadian members of #teambronxi better be at footlocker/house of hoops on the 31st ready to alley oop the whole thread if they still sneak em through
laugh.gif

so who believes they're gonna walk into their local FTL to pick up some everglades and walk out with WTL?
laugh.gif

I'm mad #lewiup is like a real thing that's catching on :lol: :lol:

Lewi invented the insanity. I made the lexicon. I guess it's a 60/40 ownership since I'm using his image and likeness.

Anyways, thinking of selling off my XIs except for the KPs, GK, BHM, Super Hero, Away, Gamma and a few others.

I got way too many shoes and no storage or feet.

I'm mad #lewiup is like a real thing that's catching on :lol: :lol:

Lewi invented the insanity. I made the lexicon. I guess it's a 60/40 ownership since I'm using his image and likeness.

Anyways, thinking of selling off my XIs except for the KPs, GK, BHM, Super Hero, Away, Gamma and a few others.

I got way too many shoes and no storage or feet.

Good luck selling them off. It's a tough market for the xi right now.

Back
Top Bottom