Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
There can never be enough hype and we know Nike loves hype. Plus the 11s haven't been that popular at all

Wasn't there an article that the XI has been his best selling shoe ever? I could be misremembering. Hopefully someone can weigh in with either a link or correcting me.

Update: it looks like the XI sales numbers were the same as those for the X. Still, they're $125 million above the next highest sales , which was for the KD VI.
http://nikelebron.net/2014/02/10/le...-sales-among-active-players-with-300-million/

Last edited:
Wasn't there an article that the XI has been his best selling shoe ever? I could be misremembering. Hopefully someone can weigh in with either a link or correcting me.

Update: it looks like the XI sales numbers were the same as those for the X. Still, they're $125 million above the next highest sales , which was for the KD VI.
http://nikelebron.net/2014/02/10/le...-sales-among-active-players-with-300-million/

This! Just because NT isn't gobbling them up, doesn't mean they're not moving. Nike's consumer base is much larger than NT folks...

And the Soldier movement really shouldn't be a surprise anymore. I'm sure a lot of you read the article addressing the entire Elite line and Bron's need for his orthotic insert whereas KD and Kobe go straight out of the box. This Lunar/Zoom insert is no bueno for Bron Bron. And since the insert in the Elite is exactly the same as the regular XI...when you're a win away from your 4th straight Finals appearance you'll take zero chances. Just saying...

There can never be enough hype and we know Nike loves hype. Plus the 11s haven't been that popular at all

Bingo. Besides, anyone that knows anything about the What The series knows they will sell out regardless of whether these are super popular or not.

Nike would sell out of the what the _____ without a single image being shown.

He needs to win the finals MVP having MVP printed on the WTL XI...
A decent sentiment, but that MVP print is from his 6 model MVP shoe. A nice collection of all his shoes. Not that much to do with his current awards etc.

Exactly. Also, he doesn't need anymore accolades to justify print on a shoe.
4 time MVP means he can do what he wants :lol:

WTL will drop like the Yeezys, I can usually locate a ballpark date but these are being kept secret. My female friend in the Eastbay head office can't find nothing on them but TBD, she did confirm they will drop.

its funny how FTLCanada accidently tweet/instagram that the WTL is dropping this weekend and theres already ppl camping for nothing HAHAHAHAH...

WTL will drop like the Yeezys, I can usually locate a ballpark date but these are being kept secret. My female friend in the Eastbay head office can't find nothing on them but TBD, she did confirm they will drop.

would be tough for it to be a yeezy type of release unless it was 1 site only.

would be tough for it to be a yeezy type of release unless it was 1 site only.
yeah its not like its an NDC only release i dont see it being dropped that way, we might know only a week in advance  though, on that note. Nobody is stopping lebron from getting a ring this year.

If they were going to do the yeezy thing it would be easy. Some stores get them like always but all online inventory is released via NDC.

Also don't forget footlocker did this same **** with the yeezys and they ended up not getting them at all.

its funny how FTLCanada accidently tweet/instagram that the WTL is dropping this weekend and theres already ppl camping for nothing HAHAHAHAH...

FTL Canada's twitter is awful. So poorly run.

I'm still waiting on getting a deal for the Hero elites for like 200 or under. The cheapest I have seen thus far was the NBA store link for 220 shipped or whatever it was

Can anyone confirm this dudes source?

Back
Top Bottom