Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Is this what people wasted valuable hours of their life for? MAN IM GLAD I DIDNT TAKE PART IN THE 2K MADNESS!!! [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Yup. I spent the same amount of time playing a game mode I always play on a game I always buy and got a code I could have sold for a couple hundred dollars. NO RAGRETS

Forgive me for coming in here all brand new if this has been every other post, but my shipping changed from standard to next day air.

Forgive me for coming in here all brand new if this has been every other post, but my shipping changed from standard to next day air.
for most people it changed. Probably for the delay. Disappointed that there was no special packaging or items that came with the shoe. :/

Last edited:
Dude, I was "snowed/iced in" here in Dallas for 72 hours when I was taking part in this :lol:   I could have went all 'Frozen' and built a snowman, or I could have played a video game....quit with the jimmy rustlin, it wasn't that serious for everyone in here lol  

YOU LIVE IN DALLAS!?!? WTF THE BRO!?

wait---did I already know that? :lol: :nerd:

YOU LIVE IN DALLAS!?!? WTF THE BRO!?

wait---did I already know that?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
LOL yea you did 
laugh.gif
 But Mansfield to be exact....I had to drive 3 hours in that ice crap to Granbury since I didn't have an XB1 yet lol

that pic is about to go on 90% of the 2k ebay auctions

thought i'd be saltier but i'm good lol

This is the swoosh we're talking about. The same people who brought you the forging iron 11 charged you for the special packaging and still sent you the regular box. We're lucky these don't show up in the generic orange box.

Because people expected so much from the shoe that they imagined a gem of a package from a video game shoe

Because people expected so much from the shoe that they imagined a gem of a package from a video game shoe

Crown jewel 10s packing or pressure 10s. I'm 100% that all this rift raft will pass once in hand. Curious to see how they will compliment the shoe-clothing wise

yeah well obviously they've never played anything else in 2k's "stellar" lineup. I unfortunately have and they are years of my life I will never get back again.

Crown jewel 10s packing or pressure 10s. I'm 100% that all this rift raft will pass once in hand. Curious to see how they will compliment the shoe-clothing wise

Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't drop any apparel. People just have to learn the simplest thing. Expect nothing and appreciate anything extra.

People ordered a hamburger expecting to get a filet, wine, and a side of potatoes instead.

yeah well obviously they've never played anything else in 2k's "stellar" lineup. I unfortunately have and they are years of my life I will never get back again.

2k football was new and innovative and is the main reason why madden bought them out. Baseball was decent too. 2k basketball goes without speaking. Still the king *Rico of paid in full*

Back
Top Bottom