• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I forgot to say "here in Dallas".

I could go to NorthPark HoH and get any release I wanted, limited or gr...

Those days are over... it's online or bust now.
When I see that Northpark HOH is gettin a shoe release I automatically subtract them as an option, impossible. To be honest I don't even think they hold pairs for regulars but instead for employees friends/family since they have so many employees

Called Nike, changed my payment method to a card over a month ago but supposedly they can only hold a card for a month as well so had to reauthorize my card.  So if anyone still hasn't been charged or had their shipping updated its because your payment wasn't authorized again so call them up and put your card on again.

What if you are paypal. And it's still valid since purchased. In any case I'll call tomorrow.

Not letting me check my order status for my 2Ks... Someone check theirs, if I'm not alone on this, they may be moving out of the warehouse as we speak.

These are pretty crazy and look a lot like something I was dreaming up while foolin around on ID but once the the Everglades options possibilities got out in the air I hesitated until I see what they got but these are definitely one of my favorites, I'm curious to how they would've turned out with the matter red posite though :nerd: they look incredible nonetheless :pimp:

I usually just quick browse and see if anything interesting has been posted, any post by barbarianbob barbarianbob I usually never read because I know it won't matter.

View media item 998309 http://gifsoup.com

I thought we were cool :frown:

tumblr_mqzy8xURQ11s7rhw6o1_400.gif

No he didn't!

index.php

One of the most classic battles ever! :pimp: I think he's still undefeated too :lol:

I see. You got this screen right?

Just create a fedex account and set up notifications for shipments going to your address.
You keep saying FedEx. Nike predominately (always) ships to me via UPS. Is their NDA through FedEx?

jdavenp3 jdavenp3 I keep saying fedex because a 2 day or overnight orders are shipped via fedex. Only ground orders go via ups.

If it makes you feel any better, ups offers the same notification service.

Anytime I get something addressed to me from either, I get an email.

That takes nikes notification out of the equation therefore taking many folks off of suicide watch.

@jdavenp3 I keep saying fedex because a 2 day or overnight orders are shipped via fedex. Only ground orders go via ups.

If it makes you feel any better, ups offers the same notification service.

Anytime I get something addressed to me from either, I get an email.

That takes nikes notification out of the equation therefore taking many folks off of suicide watch.
i've gotten 2 day from nike via UPS multiple times.

i've also gotten 2 day from nike via FEDex.
1 day is definitely FEDex.

nike sometimes ships regular 3 day ground shipments with 2 day shipping, randomly.

remember this happening with the oregon foams.

Not letting me check my order status for my 2Ks... Someone check theirs, if I'm not alone on this, they may be moving out of the warehouse as we speak.
can't check any of my orders.

think there is an issue with ALL orders, not just for 2k14s.

One of my pairs was charged on my CC, no email. Says preparing to ship.

Other pair got an email to change the CC (even though the CC is just fine), guess i'll call tomorrow.

I'm feeling like the WTL's will be pretty available if you ask me :rolleyes there were no where near this many WTL X's popping up last year and I think that's a good thing. Why take a little bit of people's money with the ridiculously limited releases when you can say stuffs gonna be super limited and semi-mass produce it and just drop some then do restocked 4-5 times and take everybody's money :lol: I swear I'm not paying resell on anything again after my Forging Irons experience :smh: ... With that said I'm going after WTL XI's but if I strike out I'm a just bank on them resurfacing later and if they don't oh well :rolleyes

Last edited:
I'm feeling like the WTL's will be pretty available if you ask me
eyes.gif
there were no where near this many WTL X's popping up last year and I think that's a good thing. Why take a little bit of people's money with the ridiculously limited releases when you can say stuffs gonna be super limited and semi-mass produce it and just drop some then do restocked 4-5 times and take everybody's money
laugh.gif
I swear I'm not paying resell on anything again after my Forging Irons experience
mean.gif
... With that said I'm going after WTL XI's but if I strike out I'm a just bank on them resurfacing later and if they don't oh well
eyes.gif
I honestly think Nike ditched the whole "super limited" thing. Seems like the releases we thought were "limited" were more than available to those who wanted them. 

ESPECIALLY with the Lebron 11 line.

But who knows. All speculation.

I think for people (me included) should twitter bomb that chick from Nike asking about release info regarding the KC. Use #WheresTheKC because I know there are people who don't care for the 2k14 and WTL. It's too far in the season for them not to be revealing a RD

I can only wish right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom