Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Snapped this at Champs last night. They also had a SB LB Nike Dri-fit Snap-back that matches.
Btw, this shoe with pink laces will be
nthat.gif

I need that WTL shirt.

Hopefully everyone that wants the SB gets em, I don't see this release being difficult at all but this is the sneaker game we're talking about, could be a completely different story come tomorrow morning. 

Is this only my impression or this shoes looks a lot darker than the original photo? or it's only a light thing?
Yeah, it's a lighting thing...Some pics make the shoes look like it's SB8 blueish, but it's actually teal, and I mean teal

aww man I thought it was sb 8 teal. but it's different so that's a good thing
because I never got SB 8s I really want to pick these up but I know the color is different

I wanna see them in person first, gonna wake up early and see if my local stores have them in hand, they should its a major GR

LMAO that's the first thing I thought when I saw that pic too, potato camera! Haha thanks for sharing nonetheless OP.

I need NDC EU to tweet 6/28 for the WTL so we can get this ball rolling. More EU shops confirmed 6/28 but we've already seen that if Nike can't make that date then no one gets to play.

Back
Top Bottom