Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Gammas are dope but I'm a sucker for blue regardless the kings pride and gammas will be copped

I'm still on the fence about the black and reds because I want to make a Miami nights ID

I can't wait to wear these, they look so comfortable.

So far the king prides and the gammas are looking like the only XIs I am gonna cop but I want to see some more pics of the "Akron Vs. Miami" pair tho

Finally something different for a LeBron Christmas kicks...I was kinda gettin sick of the solid Red & Green

Last edited:
Really liking the way the Kings Pride look like in person.
Will be buying a pair on release day but if they sit I will def be using a discount on em AND doubling up.

Gonna get 2 pairs of Gammas for sure so I can ball in a pair. Discount should hopefully be good to go on those.
Might be the only two cw's I copp, but we'll see what happens. Hopefully everyone that wants them is able to copp

Write up about the Gamma Blue colorway from Nike with some nice pics

Release November 16

http://nikeinc.com/news/lebron-11-gamma-blue-heat-treated-for-success#/inline/24125

"The Gamma Blue inspiration is based around tempered steel. At high heat, steel develops an oxide layer that's blue in color. After being forged, steel is treated again to create an unbreakable resistance similar to LeBron's style of play on the court."

View media item 609104
View media item 609105
View media item 609106
View media item 609107

I feel like this second pic may be false advertising, dwoodactennis dwoodactennis do they actually bend like that when you make cuts and drive

Cause if this is a very pliable shoe im balling in it heavy

Last edited:
I feel like this second pic may be false advertising, @dwoodactennis do they actually bend like that when you make cuts and drive

Cause if this is a very pliable shoe im balling in it heavy
That's what I've been trying to tell people, they aren't built like a foamposite, the hyperposite is used minimally in strategic spots, they are very flexible.  

Compared to LeBrons of old, these will feel broken in when you get them, even more than X's, which were decently soft right out of the box.  

Last edited:
Loving the King's Pride, but I keep telling myself not to buy them. The more pics I see, the more tempted I am to pick them up this weekend. *exits thread*

That's what I've been try to tell people, they aren't built like a foamposite, the hyperposite is used minimally in strategic spots, they are very flexible.  

Compared to LeBrons of old, these will feel broken in when you get them, even more than X's, which were decently soft right out of the box.  
yah and thats not even talk about the 9s toe box

These gonna be FCFS at NTNY. Maybe the price tag is gonna make them easier to scoop. I figured it would madness because it's the first XI CW to drop.

I've been on NT for well over 10 years (between 2 SNs) and I don't think I've ever seen this much commotion over sizing questions. There's always gonna be someone who asks "How do these run?" without reading back 2 or 3 pages to find the answer. I've probably done it myself a few times, but I'm seeing this question being asked answered multiple times on almost every last page. I understand that Lebrons have notoriously been at least a half-size small for a while now, but I can easily recall the IV, VI, and VII all being TTS. Guess dudes are mad shook that they don't want their feet to turn our like Lebron's. :lol:

Kings Pride (which I still cal master chiefs) and Breds/aways only thing. Christmas are a pass, so are gamma and Terra's. At $200 a pop they need to wow me to consider copping :lol:

Back
Top Bottom