Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
tts or 1/2 size down on the crown jewels? looks like no padding and 1/2 size down would be better.. lmk

the sprite lows look nice

idk if i would get em though

im strongly against nike re-using the same outsole for 3 yrs now... LAZY

the sprites might change my mind once i see them in person

I'm going to guess some special edition box for lebron and his homeys....the rest of the public gets the pizza crust box...

Yea my pair came in the regular box. I was disappointed until I remembered they aren't elites.

Just judging by that World Cup Trophy Pack, these do look like something Nike would have utilized if he had won another chip. You folks that really want them lucked out!

And I can confirm you guys can go half a size down if you want. Seems like nike wanted you to wear these casually, not play in them. They pulled out a bunch of cushioning and whatnot. So my typical sz 12 bron a bit big. Adjust accordingly fellas.

Just a thought, that half a size difference can give you guys more opportunities to grab one. For me, I'd shop for a 12, and if that was unavailable, I'd be out of luck, 11.5 being way too snug. But with these, it opens the size spectrum up some, so the potential is higher. Best of luck dudes.

And I can confirm you guys can go half a size down if you want. Seems like nike wanted you to wear these casually, not play in them. They pulled out a bunch of cushioning and whatnot. So my typical sz 12 bron a bit big. Adjust accordingly fellas.

Just a thought, that half a size difference can give you guys more opportunities to grab one. For me, I'd shop for a 12, and if that was unavailable, I'd be out of luck, 11.5 being way too snug. But with these, it opens the size spectrum up some, so the potential is higher. Best of luck dudes.
The EXTs were never meant to have hooping as its primary function...

Any1 in Chi goin tomorrow morning to NT?

Take this for what it's worth all you FCFS cats out there. Just texted my HoH connect...he holds me down on almost anything...HoH in Willowbrook Mall, NJ...some of ya'll can vouch for the volume they usually do on big releases and pair/size allotment...he said they got 15 measely pairs only...15. Sheesh. Good luck to anybody hittin the bricks tomorrow.

Won the raffle on KCs.....

Finally won a raffle .......well wifey one it but it's all the same
laugh.gif
how did you spell that correctly 2 out of 3 times? 
laugh.gif
 ....anyways congrats 
smokin.gif

The EXTs were never meant to have hooping as its primary function...

Any1 in Chi goin tomorrow morning to NT?

Finally won a raffle (well, since the GK's), so I'll be grabbing them from HOH North Riverside. Still gonna try my luck online though.

really like these hope I can cop a pair tomorrow. Looking like theyre kinda limited. Probably because the denims and blue suedes bombed.

Back
Top Bottom