• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i would rather own & wear these over the WTL

they scream beat me to hell but look good while your at it. very dope low.

31849-why-dont-we-have-both-gif-meme-IfmC.gif

i wonder why no one hoops in the lebron lows. like no nba players.
I know Ekpe Udoh used to wear the LeBron 9 lows.

But overall, I would say the shoe has bad heel lockdown and it doesn't flex well if you try to run on your toes.

Thx guys. I just figured the xi low was solid but people would rather do Kobes and kds.

Price point wise, you'd think the brons were the better shoe since they are more expensive (tho the flyknit Kobe's are more).

I also don't remember bron showing the low any love after he kicked the mids to the curb.

I know Ekpe Udoh used to wear the LeBron 9 lows.

But overall, I would say the shoe has bad heel lockdown and it doesn't flex well if you try to run on your toes.
Agreed, the 9 and 10 didn't seem stable enough with lockdown and fit for me to ball in.  

The 11's seem like they would be solid on court though, which is a nice change.  

Last edited:
Thx guys. I just figured the xi low was solid but people would rather do Kobes and kds.

Price point wise, you'd think the brons were the better shoe since they are more expensive (tho the flyknit Kobe's are more).

I also don't remember bron showing the low any love after he kicked the mids to the curb.

bron lows are nicer tbh.

My thinking is the lows are a little heavier so people opt to go with the lighter models like the kobes to ball in. Lebron's shoe tend to me a little bulkier/heavier but provide more ankle support. I guess if you need a durable shoe but dont want ankle support the lows might be ok

My thinking is the lows are a little heavier so people opt to go with the lighter models like the kobes to ball in. Lebron's shoe tend to me a little bulkier/heavier but provide more ankle support. I guess if you need a durable shoe but dont want ankle support the lows might be ok

Makes sense but I figured some of the bigger dudes would appreciate the air bubble :lol:
Demarcus cousins or something.

I couldn't imagine playing ball in X lows...XI maybe...you've got your foot on that big bubble and a low cut, just screaming for wobbling ankles.

I couldn't imagine playing ball in X lows...XI maybe...you've got your foot on that big bubble and a low cut, just screaming for wobbling ankles.

This was my thought as well. The other lows (KD/KB/Crusaders) area all a lot closer to the ground and play that way. The LeBron lows are quite the opposite with that air bubble.

ok---I wasn't aware the prelude pack included models of ALL of Kobe's shoes.... basically defining all the "outstanding" moments in his career etc.

Man a Lebron prelude pack would be a lotta shoes :lol: :lol: But I'd be down for every single pair. I wonder if a few soldiers would be thrown in there as well?

ok---I wasn't aware the prelude pack included models of ALL of Kobe's shoes.... basically defining all the "outstanding" moments in his career etc.

Man a Lebron prelude pack would be a lotta shoes :lol: :lol: But I'd be down for every single pair. I wonder if a few soldiers would be thrown in there as well?

Considering the prelude Kobe's were $200 a pop, I'd suggest you getting the OG brons instead. Would be cheaper.The bron prelude would probably be like $250-300 each easy.

Considering the prelude Kobe's were $200 a pop, I'd suggest you getting the OG brons instead. Would be cheaper.The bron prelude would probably be like $250-300 each easy.

if they were quality and looked good i'd cop. just not all of the preludes.

Could you imagine if they did each sneaker off of the WTL for a prelude pack? :wow:

View media item 1084794
If they were to pull say 5 out of the 16 shoes they used in the WTL's which 5 would you want to see? :nerd:

Edit: Looking at this pic I would have and easier time picking which ones I don't want to see than only 5 I would :lol:

Last edited:
Could you imagine if they did each sneaker off of the WTL for a prelude pack? :wow:

View media item 1084794
If they were to pull say 5 out of the 16 shoes they used in the WTL's which 5 would you want to see? :nerd:

Edit: Looking at this pic I would have and easier time picking which ones I don't want to see than only 5 I would :lol:

For me 1-5 besides fruity pebbles, flamingos, and mvp's a lot of those are obtainable
The LeBron line has so many PE's and unreleased samples, possibilities are endless

I think the 1st 3 models he wore this past season would be in it
1st game I's
2 safari II's
GITD III's

Could you imagine if they did each sneaker off of the WTL for a prelude pack?
eek.gif

If they were to pull say 5 out of the 16 shoes they used in the WTL's which 5 would you want to see?
nerd.gif

Edit: Looking at this pic I would have and easier time picking which ones I don't want to see than only 5 I would
laugh.gif
AZG, 2, 4, 8V1 and the 11

Never understood the love that the 4s get. Just looking at that pic above reminds me how hideous they were.

Back
Top Bottom