Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

They didn't sell because everyone was getting Bunions from them 
laugh.gif
and lebron wasn't even rockin em in the games...

It's been like that for almost all the Lebron 11s...I personally think the 11 model was a complete flop.  I bet even the WTLebron 11s are going to drop in price after the initial hype dies down post-launch.

A Lebron model where you could actually obtain just about all colorways....... with little effort.

Heck yeah, the 11s are a FLOP. Pick my shoes up easily? Why would I want that?! I need my shoes limited. I need my shoes released in Miami only. Matter fact, make it an UNKNOWN only release. Where's the hell are those PE's?! I'm trying to stunt on these fools.....

View media item 467341

Last edited:
cant see how the LeBron 11 was a complete flop. definitely not.

probably one of the best lebrons for the consumers in some years considering all of the colors were attainable for the general public. GRs could be had for below retail for the most part. The "limited" colors could be had for a solid price too. That's a win.
I guess it depends on from whose perspective you're looking at it.  If a shoe's success depends on its availability, then you're right, the 11s were a "success"., but that could be said about pretty much any shoe you can readily cop by walking into your local Footlocker or something.

Wouldn't them being available for below retail suggest they're not in demand? Heck, the South Beach 11s were available for $119 from Modells on clearance just recently. When's the last time you saw multiple Jordans  available on multiple sites for retail or below?  Every Lebron 11 that's released this past year, even the more limited ones like the Forging Irons, King's Crowns, etc were all hyped up leading up to their release, but once the hype died down, prices dropped dramatically.  Same thing has been happening with the 2k14s.  

crazy how the Lebron 11 2k14s dropped in price for resale. might have to actually cop
It's been like that for almost all the Lebron 11s...I personally think the 11 model was a complete flop.  I bet even the WTLebron 11s are going to drop in price after the initial hype dies down post-launch.

probably one of the best lebrons for the consumers in some years considering all of the colors were attainable for the general public. GRs could be had for below retail for the most part. The "limited" colors could be had for a solid price too. That's a win.
Also, one of his best looking models to date IMO.

I guess it depends on from whose perspective you're looking at it.  If a shoe's success depends on its availability, then you're right, the 11s were a "success"., but that could be said about pretty much any shoe you can readily cop by walking into your local Footlocker or something.

Wouldn't them being available for below retail suggest they're not in demand? Heck, the South Beach 11s were available for $119 from Modells on clearance just recently. When's the last time you saw multiple Jordans  available on multiple sites for retail or below?  Every Lebron 11 that's released this past year, even the more limited ones like the Forging Irons, King's Crowns, etc were all hyped up leading up to their release, but once the hype died down, prices dropped dramatically.  Same thing has been happening with the 2k14s.  

Just because it isn't an instant sell out it doesn't mean it's a FLOP. That's honestly that beast mentality. Lebrons are still leading the way in sales as far as the nike sector is concerned.

When I buy lebrons, if they don't sell out I just return them and wait for the next hot release, hoping it sells out. Helps me confirm my purchase.

MC loser pack lows have been lost to the hype train...

Thankfully the black lows are a GR and 10x better
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom