Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
No bot here, so I go all manual. Will the elite SEs be hard to cop tomorrow? Not used to the countdown whatsoever. Also if I can't cop, what will they be going for after? I passed on even trying for the Low SEs and regret it because I like them now and the pre-order prices of 280 were cheap. The lows are going for 300 - 450 I have seen. Thank you.

:lol: Conversation between me and guy on eBay who has his Loser Lows for $450 with free shipping:

Me: Hi, is 450 firm or are you open to negotiate?
Him: I can do 440 shipped

:rofl:

I forgot ebay withholds money when you sell items until you sell a lot of them. Don't have funds available for this morning. 
indifferent.gif
 I hate that site.

does anyone know if the acid lows are on backorder from eastbay/footlocker/champs/footaction or are they ready to ship out?

want to place an order tomorrow morning and just want to make sure.

Might try to get through to the SEs 
mean.gif
 Don't know if I want that stress in my life though

Good luck to everybody! Really want the elites but after dropping $300 on Kings Crown plus $1000 on school clothes and about to buy hyper grapes and 35 k I can't afford them right now hopefully they sit like the kd elites or bomb like the shooting stars and brazil pack so I can cop for a little above retail buy the end of the month .

Might try to get through to the SEs 
mean.gif
 Don't know if I want that stress in my life though
Theres nothing stressful about picking your size clicking add to cart and getting out of stock or waiting in line for 10 minutes then getting out of stock.

The Multicolor release was quick, most people were back in bed 10 minutes after the shoes dropped.

Good luck to everybody! Really want the elites but after dropping $300 on Kings Crown plus $1000 on school clothes and about to buy hyper grapes and 35 k I can't afford them right now hopefully they sit like the kd elites or bomb like the shooting stars and brazil pack so I can cop for a little above retail buy the end of the month .

We can all dream sometimes

Back
Top Bottom