Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
not sure what to say. ive given a thorough response already. mentioning me like you did earlier is essentially the same thing as reporting to be honest. that's TELLING too.
making derogatory/defamatory claims about a gender...
referencing a sport....
yea, those are on the same level >D But OK. Got it.

still don't get your point or what you want from me. I took the time to explain what it is and you still are trying to make a point that I don't get. if its something offensive or against the rules then use the report feature. if you are too cool to report people then don't complain. its only a handful of active moderators on the site. WE ARE NOT PAID AND DO THIS VOLUNTARILY. its not even possible to moderate every post on the site.

Yes pop up shops in Chicago cause of world basketball festival. They email receipt Cus they swipe card with phone. I chased it down yesterday.

wow, i feel bad.. the seller told me that, and I thought he was lying and he wanted to sell me some fake shoes..

dang I had them for 235 shipped!  I guess he couldnt return them because he bought them from a shoe truck?

meh.. honestly need to stop spending so much anyway... I went ham the first 6 months of the year, got to seriously slow down

Finally saw the release date on the WTL. Man I can't wait to try and grab these. I'm sure everyone else too. lol

lol.. guess you didnt notice the thread title.. or that release date was anounced weeks ago.
Yeah, I need to start paying attention lol. Now I've seen a couple vendors selling these at sneakercon. Just curious, how did they get ahold of them already if they were to say the real authentic shoe?

They released over seas already possible they got their hands on them that way 

could be fakes

could have plug or connect state side 

maybe they have a magic genie 

there can be many reasons how someone can have pairs of a shoe tbh......

Last edited:

lol.. guess you didnt notice the thread title.. or that release date was anounced weeks ago.
Yeah, I need to start paying attention lol. Now I've seen a couple vendors selling these at sneakercon. Just curious, how did they get ahold of them already if they were to say the real authentic shoe?

Not sure about the paying attention part considering you posted the same thing in here a few week ago and got the same response.

Last edited:
Might swap my Sprites for the Acid Lions this week. They still sitting at my Nike Store. Thanks for the hook up @MF Gooze  if I do. Acid Lions for the low low.

Ballin in an EXT!
mean.gif

1308067360_bike_showoff_fail.gif

I remember somebody on here asking about that multi color snapback. Hope he sees your post. But man is that one hideous hat. The SE lows alone are loud enough, but wearing that hat along with it is just crazy

Last edited:
@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts from what I've gathered about the actual rules is if you have an issue with a comment made you need to report it, whether it's handled the same way for each person is subjective. I've seen people type way worse than I have and had no warnings but I think it's a matter of how many reports being made on that person vs. what is actually said, I just don't feed into it any more. The block button is your best friend.

Them volt 11s are dayum right ugly but they are better than the denims and suedes, I think the right person could pull them off but that person isn't and won't be me.

Back
Top Bottom