Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I had the sz 7 champ lows in my cart 2nd time around. Shoulda just checked out both and wait too see if they would cancel either

Last edited:
tired.gif

I had the sz 7 champ lows in my cart 2nd time around. Shoulda just checked out both and wait too see if they would cancel either

they were expensive tho right? I was bout to get mad and say you coulda oop'd it to me but I'm good on that price tag :lol:

yea, I do realize the irony in that---but oh well.

Glad the Chinas are pushed back(although if it released in some places today I would've bought them), this month has been expensive.

Hadn't seen anyone post the Biscaynes yet 

Nice "minty" Miami CW

overslept on the low unchamps and in my search for one at a decent price, somehow ended up with grinches, lux anacondas, and big bangs. all that msg they put in this nike soup got me thirsty as hell. Hate seeing the bill after though. ughhh

Don't really know where to post this but I recently canceled an order but I got a shipping confirmation for the order still. My credit card hasn't been charged so has this happened to anyone else?

never thought i would be doing this but outside input will help in this decision...going to a party

next saturday and i plan on wearing the lebron 11 bhm lifestyle...i have the black and gold miami heat fitted on the way but at a crossroads with what tee to order...which would you pick...

nike-lebron-king-piece-t-shirt-mens

QT-THE-HUNT-2-739671_687_A.jpg

lebron_11_elite_gold_shirt_-_jin_dragon_-_black-1fcc.png

Back
Top Bottom