Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

I could care less if they GR or not just saying I doubt they will be sport blue 6 numbers lol how am I a hater for saying that you act like nike gonna look at my statement and say oh we got to make sure nobody gets these lol I don't even wear lebrons I wear jordans. Calm yo lil nerves man
if you dont wear brons why are you in this thread? lmao

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at this thread and it's not even Sunday. Reading a few pages I'm guessing folks are saying these are going to sit on the shelf and I can sleep in my bed come next Saturday, wake up about noon, go to the hoh and scoop these up easily.

I don't kno em but from wat it sounds like, memphissfinest memphissfinest thought he was on top of this WTL release, caint imagine droppin $700+ for some nikes that end bein a GR or LIMITED GR and retail at $250....when it comes to shoe releases people will hype them up to help themselves and then look stupid when they find out somethin is not as limited as they thought..

@The7onius see I personally think that would work but even if I were to get them, I'd have to wait until I got to grad school and be in the city (and the south) to wear stuff like that and be amongst folks who actually wear the same thing
gotcha bro.

I doubt anyone's saying these are going to be easy but on the flip side there's no indication that these are going to be any harder than any other general release, resellers will be resellers, coming in here meddling as they usually do trying to stir things up to get people to jump early or buy their products to get them early.

Cmon people there is no way and $250 "what the" sneaker the be a full blown GR. FTL will tweet anything. Sure they probably won't be as limited as thought before but not a GR. I see them being wtkd numbers and availability plus hype is massive so they'll be hard to get either way.

Totally agree. These customer service folks don't know anything. For the kobe mid ext I asked footlocker on twitter if they were being released online and they advised that it was in store only Sure enough they released online. Also footaction said that all orders that used 60% off code would be canceled but appears that the orders were honored.

I wouldn't believe anything that they say.

Cmon people there is no way and $250 "what the" sneaker the be a full blown GR. FTL will tweet anything. Sure they probably won't be as limited as thought before but not a GR. I see them being wtkd numbers and availability plus hype is massive so they'll be hard to get either way.

Totally agree. These customer service folks don't know anything. For the kobe mid ext I asked footlocker on twitter if they were being released online and they advised that it was in store only Sure enough they released online. Also footaction said that all orders that used 60% off code would be canceled but appears that the orders were honored.

I wouldn't believe anything that they say.
What does that have to do with these being a GR? :lol: We should believe you over them right? What you selling us?

I don't kno em but from wat it sounds like, @memphissfinest thought he was on top of this WTL release, caint imagine droppin $700+ for some nikes that end bein a GR or LIMITED GR and retail at $250....when it comes to shoe releases people will hype them up to help themselves and then look stupid when they find out somethin is not as limited as they thought..
yo chill, he paid what he wanted to to have them 4mons ago as did a couple other people but the diff between some of them and others was they had the cash flow to do it while everyone else had to wait bcuz either they wouldn't or couldn't, don't come at people sidewise when you don't know them espc when your new

i know limited release bring out the Jokers so i guess GR bring out the clowns
mean.gif

I don't kno em but from wat it sounds like, memphissfinest memphissfinest thought he was on top of this WTL release, caint imagine droppin $700+ for some nikes that end bein a GR or LIMITED GR and retail at $250....when it comes to shoe releases people will hype them up to help themselves and then look stupid when they find out somethin is not as limited as they thought..

Yeah, memphissfinest memphissfinest got caught up in the "I got to have it now" .....

But y'all can't clown him that much. I do recall him saying that if they indeed dropped in GR numbers he would go in on extra pairs. Dawg, just really likes that colorway. It ain't like some of these dudes that copped early because they thought the What The Lebrons would release in MVP 10s numbers. Therefore they'd have a limited *** shoe.....like that hypebeast on Youtube, Scoop208. Them the ones that need clowning. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, memphissfinest memphissfinest got caught up in the "I got to have it now" .....

But y'all can't clown him that much. I do recall him saying that if they indeed dropped in GR numbers he would go in on extra pairs. Dawg, just really likes that colorway. It ain't like some of these dudes that copped early because they thought the What The Lebrons would release in MVP 10s numbers. Therefore they'd have a limited *** shoe.....like that hypebeast on Youtube, Scoop208. Them the ones that need clowning. :lol:
Whole point of earning money is to buy what you want so what he does with it is his choice, I would be a little pissed at myself but at that time it looked like the logical way to go.

Last edited:
ehhhh, I'm gonna go ahead and say that they were purchased, along with comments to purchase more at a ridiculous price, in order to create more hype for services.  Flame if you want, but I won't be convinced otherwise.  Sure, SOME people will deny it but I know who's in the little circle of reseller/ATC trust around these parts 
laugh.gif

exactly bruh just trolling people get so uptight on internet over comments. just chill its just shoes. I don't wear lebrons so shot me

If you don't wear LeBrons, it would follow that you're not interested in them. If you're not interested in them, then what exactly are you doing in here (besides trolling)?

Last edited:
If you don't wear LeBrons, it would follow that you're not interested in them. If you're not interested in them, then what exactly are you doing in here?
never said I had any concrete info on numbers just said basically I don't trust ftl tweets lol and i like several lebrons I just don't wear them doesn't mean I can' t come in this thread lol. I don't collect shoes or have millions of boxes stacked up so I usually spend my money on a few jordans I like instead of lebrons but I still think these dope lol

I'm going to assume these are not huge GR and they are WTKD numbers. Reason the price tag is $250. $200 Brons then I say GR but not $250. The "What the" tag and these are only coming out in Adult sizes right......

I just seen a company honor hacked exploit orders and another company who say they was going to cancel the 60% orders but they also was honor and I'm suppose to believe what's coming out of FTL mouth. Not saying their lying but they have been wrong before.

GR or not the shoes are in HIGH DEMAND. Not difficult to cop not easy either. Resell profit for $50 is laughable. Looks like an average between $400 to $600 maybe $700 being the highest. Let's face you really think these Lebrons are going to restock again. Maybe once or twice if that. Once all the undercutting prices dry up the market value is just going to increase.

Back
Top Bottom