Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
confirmed WTL will be easy to get, like i said from my previous post the FTL around my area that gets no heat at all will be getting a FSR. lol best part is i can get these for way below retail!!

To add on to what ol dude said about FTL twitter...they do straight up tell u if a shoe is limited or not before the release. as for any other questions people ask them who knows

does anyone remember coming across an in-depth article about the WTL and which past shoe appears on them? I read too many sneaker blogs to remember where i saw it

Man the Malls in Tha Land of the Heartless are dingy looking. Unless that ain't Cleveland.
Dont speak on the Land jerkoff 
mad.gif

What does that have to do with these being a GR? :lol: We should believe you over them right? What you selling us?

I'm not trying to sell anything. My point is that you guys are asking questions to customer service reps who probably could care less about sneakers and their definition of a "GR" maybe a lil different than what we consider a "GR".

I also believe that these will be avail for those that want due to fact that they will be available at multiple retailers. I believe they will be equal or greater than WTKD production #'s.

Just my 2cents
Never asked a rep a single question, that tweet was retweeted a various amount of times by other persons. If that's your argument then it's invalid but as far as trusting Footlocker or any other store mind you it should be taken with a grain of salt. Too much emphasis being placed on the negative, let others feel optimistic about their chances.

Don't all WT shoes resell. They will not be SB9 prices....FYI bounce wear will only have leftovers from in store online for sale and it's a proven fact that they oversell online then refund if sold out. So good luck

180 on WTLs @ HoH in Cle 
nthat.gif

The Ease

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom