Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

i wounder since releases are at 10 am, possible to hit a mall strike out then rush home and strike out again but from the comfort of your own couch lol j/k

I hope malls aren't releasing at 10 am now. some spots in ATL would hand out pairs at 8:30 or 9:00AM, but mall didn't open till 10. 

Lenox mall won't allow RSVP pick up till 10 and idk what Cumberlands procedure is?
thats what I am going to try.. pretty sure they start selling at 8 a.m. but i live 30 minutes away.. 

To the guy that said Cleveland HOH got 180 pairs, they are not even on the launch locator...
me! 
wink.gif
 read last post my man

Last edited:
you got really lucky then, most people got these weird errors, i tried like 3 diffrent browsers too. 

September must be a busy month for you if you got the Ferrari's, going for the WTL 11's, and if you end up going for the China's lol.

To the guy that said Cleveland HOH got 180 pairs, they are not even on the launch locator...

Someone said a few posts back that they don't show up due to an error, but they typically get an overwhelming amount of majority of releases.

welp, just as i expected my ftl is not getting them 
mean.gif

there's one about an hour away that is, but not gonna be able to make it to enter the raffle

HOH and FNL rigged raffles
mean.gif
 (gonna give it a try) and I guess Champs have changed up for the kids in school. They use to do FCFS on Fridays but now Saturdays. My online options are better than Champs, line will be around the corner and they only gotten 25 pair of WTK the last time. Is the online release time going back to 8AM or staying at 10AM this weekend?

Gotcha my man. I'm in Columbus. Won't make the drive up to do the raffle tho. Hoping mine come through for me.
That trip down to Columbus 
sick.gif

Easton Town Center almost single-handedly makes it worth it though 

September must be a busy month for you if you got the Ferrari's, going for the WTL 11's, and if you end up going for the China's lol.
Someone said a few posts back that they don't show up due to an error, but they typically get an overwhelming amount of majority of releases.
passing on chinas.. i actually have been pretty selective latetly on what I cop, the last two months all i have gotten is Sport blue 3's, global games and ferrari's.. so im good.. lol 

well i won the lebron champ pack at cherry hill can i be lucky and win these?? time will tell my friends but not counting on it!

HOH and FNL rigged raffles
mean.gif
 (gonna give it a try) and I guess Champs have changed up for the kids in school. They use to do FCFS on Fridays but now Saturdays. My online options are better than Champs, line will be around the corner and they only gotten 25 pair of WTK the last time. Is the online release time going back to 8AM or staying at 10AM this weekend?
i saw a tweet from ndc saying 8 but that can always change later in the week.

after seeing the wtl in person yesterday i REALLY will not be upset if i miss out lol, if u ask me the $250 retail is too much in the first place

kings crowns and acid lows are the ending shoe for the model for me

Went to my HOH today and asked the dude about the release , he seemed bothered and uninterested in helping . But they doing a raffle for em in Tampa. So I guess I'll try my hand at both hoh in the area and get a ticket for both. Smh

Yea my local early spot wants $650! BWAHAHAHA

They are a little underwhelming though. I still like them. Just should've been a dark base.

i think the lighter base is the reason i like em but hey thats me. most of my kicks seem to lean toward the dark side 

passing on chinas.. i actually have been pretty selective latetly on what I cop, the last two months all i have gotten is Sport blue 3's, global games and ferrari's.. so im good.. lol 

I got selective as the summer was about to start, I didn't cop anything in between the Carmine's and Sport Blue 6's the other day. I also got the Sprite low's the same day as the 6's but that's because they were on sale. Before the summer I was aiming for a whole bunch of shoe's though, like the White/Red 2's among other's I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment. I really wish I would have gotten the all black 11 low's with the gum bottom though. As for the current moment, the only thing I have my eye on are WTL 11's and China's then it's a break until the Black/Infrared's and if anything interesting releases before the Columbia's. I may save money for the remastered shoe's coming out next year since they aren't going to be cheap and may drop pretty close to one another along with whatever KD's, Kobe's, and Lebron's release along the way.

Went to my HOH today and asked the dude about the release , he seemed bothered and uninterested in helping . But they doing a raffle for em in Tampa. So I guess I'll try my hand at both hoh in the area and get a ticket for both. Smh
Called my Footlocker and they seemed to not want to help me either 

they scheming on the backdoor maneuvers

but getting a million calls about these would make all pleasantries fly out the window

Last edited:
you about that life im glad i don't have to worry about any of this will be a online warrior for a second tho or slide through perimeter and try my luck 

I feel you but for me it's better than striking out online which is likely for me or the full blown campout at Southlake...

At Cumberland I pull up at 6:45 leave at 8:10 but ima still hit those raffles tho

question to the people with the low xi

i always went .5 up from my regular size 11 in the normal xis this year cause i have a wide foot and as we know, the toebox is very low and insole very thick, still kinda hurt at first but slowly broke in, still can't wear them for more than 5 hours without feeling pain

in the acid lows i plan on copping, should i do 11 or 11.5?? thanks
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom