Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have worn a 10.5 in brons since the 8 and the 10.5 in the 11 is too big -__-. Returned to NDC and got the sz 10 on there , hoping they fit better.

Like a glove. It was all a Go for me to cop my usual size 10, until I tried on a 9.5, and I was sold. Glove fit, plush.

thank you sir... I like tossing together wrestling shirts & heat. its kinda like my thing. its different n alot of their shirts seem to be made to match kicks perfectly.
Your welcome!

Yup you right about that...you can always find shirts that match your kicks...

so is it's safe to say were getting the Grinches ver 2.0 then
laugh.gif
 no thank you i'd rather get the Bron XIs or KD VIs over these
grin.gif

Last edited:
Out of everything that I've seen so far these and the TW's are the only colorways I'm on the fence about but the fact that this colorway is a lot more basic than the others I may have to grab them just cause I'll get a lot more wear out of them then the wilder colorways and I'm gonna have to see how the TW's 3m looks in person before I'm sold
I'm the opposite, I am passing because I have too many Black red shoes and I will prob get these in only a couple times a year.. I just want the different creative color ways to have different Looks..

I can't wait until this sock nonsense goes away.

Literally the worst trend of all time.

Thank you! QFT!! It seems to work if you are 13 years old with oversized feet for your age and itty bitty toothpick sizes legs...but past that??

I can't wait until this sock nonsense goes away.

Literally the worst trend of all time.

As far as sock trends go the worst has gotta be elite socks pulled as high as possible with a pair of vans. But colorful matchy matchy socks are a close 2nd.

:lol: @ elite socks w/ vans, haven't seen that yet.

I don't even think the matchy matchy socks would look THAT bad if people just wore them like normal socks.

Why do you need to pull your socks up to your thigh, though?

:lol: @ elite socks w/ vans, haven't seen that yet.

I don't even think the matchy matchy socks would look THAT bad if people just wore them like normal socks.

Why do you need to pull your socks up to your thigh, though?

Lol could be a northern cali thing. I just scratch my head everytime I see it.

Just a little over one week left and hopefully my size is still around so I can try it on/decide when I get back.

bred aways are pretty dope.

def not comin off 2 bucks for em tho. 150-160 and im on em...

Haha they have people need to look back a few pages here and there I understand the thread moving fast but if page 250 and 284 (hypothetical) discuss the same stuff what's really the point of this thread?

Not hating just trying to keep if efficient.

Last edited:
Am I the only one completely confused at the structure of that Forging Iron box. For some reason my mind literally CAN NOT grasp what the hell is going on there :lol:

What is that?
:lol: thought I was trippin. I have no idea what the hell is going on with that box, lol.

still not really feeling the XIs. One thing I don't like about them is the removable in-/midsoles. This really sucks for basketball players that have to use their own orthopedic insoles. Taking these midsoles out of the shoes you have not much cushioning left. Nike should really reconsider that...

Back
Top Bottom