Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Struck on on NDC and Eastbay..good thing I won the raffle at my local Champs. I really thought that NDC would have had more pairs considering how many pairs were at retailers.

was able to get 2 pairs on NDC manually. one on phone and other on mac 
pimp.gif

Anyone else still in line on NDC? at 0840?

Nevermind OOS at 0841. LMAO

Last edited:

Struck on on NDC and Eastbay..good thing I won the raffle at my local Champs. I really thought that NDC would have had more pairs considering how many pairs were at retailers.
for real. i got a ton of people claim these were a massive amount going by footlocker launch calendar. so far i got none online...

OOS huh? So I guess if I hit this place order screen it'll get canceled right?

its definitely random who ndc lets get through…i had to have added to cart a good 10 seconds or so after the majority who clicked it instantly. don't even really like these just wanted to try my luck, was shocked to get through. 

Were these not limited? I managed to get a pair on Firefox and one on Chrome however my brother didn't give me is info quick enough and lost them. :smh:

i can't believe these mother ******* strung me along for 36 minutes. 

IM MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW BUT I READ THIS AND EXPLODED IN LAUGHTER BECAUSE THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!! :rofl:

I went to Deptford at 7 for the FCFS and got told they just finished giving out raffle tickets :x

Looks like I'm a have to play the clean up man for the releases of unclaimed pairs :smh:

Last edited:
i had a gift card and the 20% ready for these on ndc 

finishline gave me the ole shaft

still smiling 

Surprised I was able to get my pair through NDC. Went on there not expecting anything, and added to my cart successfully minutes later. And this is all at home with the slowest connection possible. Guess I lucked out today, especially with all the errors I had while trying to check out.

IM MAD AS HELL RIGHT NOW BUT I READ THIS AND EXPLODED IN LAUGHTER BECAUSE THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!!! :rofl:

I went to Deptford at 7 for the FCFS and got told they just finished giving out raffle tickets :x

Looks like I'm a have to play the clean up man for the releases of unclaimed pairs :smh:
Deptford in jersey????

all these people manual thru ndc is unheard of

def higher numbers than the kd 6
I think the manual cops were a result of ndc crashing and not numbers. Any time the site acts funny a lot of people bail and get out of line or try in a new window 

Back
Top Bottom