Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Shoes ain't a gold mine, people got it twisted thinking shoes are the new big investment and they ain't. Unlike all the sensible investments shoes will wither away.

Or a $20 profile per can of resold SURGE!!
No thanks, I'll leave that for the resellers 
happy.gif

lol. u guys make me laugh.  im 33.  i had aqua 8s back in 7th or 8th grade . that gives me license to say what i want whenver i want een in this game sooo long .  

Last time I checked Aqua 8's fall under the GR category. So this just confirms you have been a hypebeast since the 7th grade.

Wait... So if you buy GRs then you're a hypebeast??? That sounds like something a hypebeast would say. You only buy/like limited stuff???

Buy what you like. Point blank PERIOD.

ALL THIS RESELLER BASHING HAS ME THINKING IM IN THE JB FORUM.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO WORRIED ABOUT WHAT ANOTHER MAN IS DOING?

I could see if people were in here gloating about this and that and how many pairs they flipping but they aren't.

Stop acting like reselling is new AND save the arguments for when the time comes.

The WTL release has really brought out the ugly in here. Seriously.

In terms of $ value the SE Elites and WTL are fairly similar so it's really about which ones you prefer. I'd def trade my SE Elites for another pair of WTL, but wouldn't do it the other way around.

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for the wtl shirt, check ur local champs, they can order them.

for those ordering the shirt... ITS "DRI-FIT" material so its smaller than normal...

Thanks for the heads up. I went a size up since a lot of my white nike shirts seem cut for the skinny jeans crew. Hate when a L doesn't fit like an L anymore :lol:

I could see if people were in here gloating about this and that and how many pairs they flipping but they aren't.

Stop acting like reselling is new AND save the arguments for when the time comes.

The discussion was about resellers buying a certain size and calling it limited, it was more about the logic behind than the act. You know how I feel about resellers already.

The discussion was about resellers buying a certain size and calling it limited, it was more about the logic behind than the act. You know how I feel about resellers already.

We all know how you feel. You really need to learn to let things go and stop beating an issue into the ground.

First it was how much you hated the 2ks and anyone who talked about them.
Then it was something else
Then it's how you hate resellers and continually speak on the issue.

We get it. You hate resellers. Who cares?

People could be talking about peanut butter and jelly and you'll chime in about resellers.

Move on.

Last edited:
Everybody talking about reselling and trading their WTL's meanwhile I just want a pair to wear on my birthday Friday ......

rrrpyr.jpg

...... I'm out >:

Last edited:
Or a $20 profile per can of resold SURGE!!

You push that Surge huh. Lol I understand where you coming from. That's low key flip but most folks looking at the big flip on the iPhone 6 but let's not get off subject.....

I done had 3 people who said they sold their WTL now coming back to me asking for $300. Lol boys want these off quickly.

Thanks for the heads up. I went a size up since a lot of my white nike shirts seem cut for the skinny jeans crew. Hate when a L doesn't fit like an L anymore :lol:

yea, it felt mad snug.. the material felt more like a work out tshirt... thought it was going to be more like the regular cotton nike shirts. so I passed

Last edited:
Stayed out of the threads for it seems months convincing myself I didn't want the wtl. Seeing all the pics now. ..regret I have :frown:

We all know how you feel. You really need to learn to let things go and stop beating an issue into the ground.

First it was how much you hated the 2ks and anyone who talked about them.
Then it was something else
Then it's how you hate resellers and continually speak on the issue.

We get it. You hate resellers. Who cares?

People could be talking about peanut butter and jelly and you'll chime in about resellers.

Move on.
What? I got to stop you there because I think you misunderstood my input. I came into the discussion regarding my size and explained it's availability, in this case it was solely to give insight into the "limited size 7". As for the reseller bashing someone tried to hype the 7 as a resellers gem and people atracked, that's always going to happen when you have releases like this one where majority of the shoes are on Ebay.com.

Back
Top Bottom