Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
jesus for kings pride? i feel like i dodged a bullet for 135 shipped worn once...
yeah appearently size 10s are hard to find or either gone from disco so the prices are jacked up, I myself am not really big on them but there is a fraction of a chance that I might pick up a pair to add to my XI collection someday

^Has anyone ever seen these in person or online where the wearer made them look good?  I saw them in person last week with an accompanying super matchy matchy outfit and I about lost it.  I even fake-excitedly asked him where he got them from like I was interested.  He smirked and his face lit up as he told me "his connect".  I may have made his day.
Nah man I've seen plenty of people wear this pair and every single time it looks like they bought the little tikes edition of the lebron xi. That or they are often people who really don't give a crap about what they're wearing

i'm looking for an 8, friend asks for $200, i'll try to bring him down a bit and see what happens
Do it, just checked the bay for your size and there were a whopping grand total of 5 DS pairs ALL ranging from 250-275 and Good luck with your negotiations.

View media item 1285075

^Has anyone ever seen these in person or online where the wearer made them look good?  I saw them in person last week with an accompanying super matchy matchy outfit and I about lost it.  I even fake-excitedly asked him where he got them from like I was interested.  He smirked and his face lit up as he told me "his connect".  I may have made his day.

I just choked on my cheeseburger :rollin

I just choked on my cheeseburger
roll.gif
:rollin

i'm looking for an 8, friend asks for $200, i'll try to bring him down a bit and see what happens
Do it, just checked the bay for your size and there were a whopping grand total of 5 DS pairs ALL ranging from 250-275 and Good luck with your negotiations.
Yup, i really want to get a DS pair now to wear in spring/summer with shorts, with XII being a bit disappointing i figure King's Pride becoming harder to find in the future...

I just choked on my cheeseburger
roll.gif
before it's said, it wasn't me
roll.gif

happy birthdai CooperFiddy !!!!!!

just got my elites from villa, i love em cause they feel just like the regular 11 but with room in the toebox, cant believe it took me this long to get on that elite train..... time to posess the other 2 now

this thread will never die, just multiply

Copped. Taking home to compare to my pair from ndc

Too bad they're not my size 10

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom