• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Cross posting from the X thread.

Saw some XI TWs and Honey Combs with missing box tops for $100 at Sawgrass Mills.

Also, saw the X Crimson and Dade Elites for $109.

FTL
Some sizes of wtl, able to add and checkout (unlike before)
Also several sizes of china lows

Last edited:
rchavez23 rchavez23 nice collection.. The only lebron 11 that i bought for retail is the Asg,
Lebron 12 starts to drop around $150, sadly that new xmas lebron has to sit till next year for a steep discount, i learned my lesson this year to not cop on RD.

View media item 1300903I think I'm done with the 11's , I'm glad most of these were bought for super low discount , hopefully the same thing happens to the 12's cos I'm loving those

Got mine mostly on discounts also,even my IDs. Wish I woulda waited on the asg,with it restocking like a million times. Lol. But retails not bad. The denims though. I love that shoe but man,if I would of know the prices being the way they are, I definitely would a waited. But glad I didn't pay any resell price. Even my KCs that I got about a month after release was had a retail.

Last edited:
I think the only ones I paid retail on were the ASG, Denims, BHM and China's. Paid resell on the WTLs. But most I was able to cop 20% off.

Denims is going for less than $150. Got mine for $130 shipped
Where them Denim XI's going for that at?
nerd.gif
oh no brother, you returned your pair and left me by myself you can't have any even at the cheap price
laugh.gif

I've seen eBay with really crazy low prices. Depends on your size. I've seen some for as low as $150 brand new size 12.

There's this one which is a super crazy steal. Under $100! Small sizes though
View media item 1301846

Oh ok, I haven't really been looking, that deal though :pimp:

oh no brother, you returned your pair and left me by myself you can't have any even at the cheap price :lol:

Correction, I tried them on on RD, said naw and handed them back to the FTL employee :smh:

I believe you might be the only member of NT to purchase on release for retail Mr. EXT :lol:

http://gifsoup.com

I wonder did the Gold Elites ever hit the outlets en mass?

It's certainly odd that the golds didn't really hit discounts too crazy yet.
I think they didn't have the same release as the super hero and retailers are acting stingy with them price cuts :lol:

Back
Top Bottom