Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Finally received my first pair of Kings Pride today.

Lucky to finally own these beauties 
nthat.gif

Awesome pic. Ya, the value on XI's has dropped tremendously 
laugh.gif
 Testing the waters with my 2k14's since I just don't wear them much and I can't GIVE them things away lol

seems like most basketball shoes aside from jordans drop in price once the hype goes down. DS KPs can be had for like 120. There was a DS MP kobe 9 that just ended for 300.

Last edited:
seems like most basketball shoes aside from jordans drop in price once the hype goes down. DS KPs can be had for like 120. There was a DS MP kobe 9 that just ended for 300.
Happens all the time. I've seen Galaxy Foams go for as low as $750 3 months after release, then they went back up as pairs started drying up.

I think about coping the "Akron vs Miami" and/or the Elite "Wolf Greys"

Does some of y'all own them? Would you recommend them?

I had the elite wolf greys and they are pretty good. Light and comfy (to me, I know most didn't find 11s to be comfortable) and I could totally see myself wearing AvMs with jeans if I ever had extra money around.

I had all 4 Elites...the Black/gold, Hero, Grey, and SE. I still have the black and SE. Hero got sent back to Nike because the fuse was coming unglued and they gave me the retail voucher. The Grey's I sent back to Jimmy Jazz. That pair on TWO separate occasions destroyed my pinky toe to no end. Not saying that will happen with you but for me, in 2 different pairs of greys they were MEGA uncomfortable as opposed to my other Elites that are all fine. Same size too.

I had the elite wolf greys and they are pretty good. Light and comfy (to me, I know most didn't find 11s to be comfortable) and I could totally see myself wearing AvMs with jeans if I ever had extra money around.
I had all 4 Elites...the Black/gold, Hero, Grey, and SE. I still have the black and SE. Hero got sent back to Nike because the fuse was coming unglued and they gave me the retail voucher. The Grey's I sent back to Jimmy Jazz. That pair on TWO separate occasions destroyed my pinky toe to no end. Not saying that will happen with you but for me, in 2 different pairs of greys they were MEGA uncomfortable as opposed to my other Elites that are all fine. Same size too.
Thanks for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

I will have to return my damaged corks, so I have some extra money right now. I can get both of them for a good price and I don't like the 13s until now. That's why I prefer to grab some more 11s.

I only have the SE Elites and they feel ok on my feet, unless I walk long distances in them.

@qstephen19  and @Dc30    Would you mind telling me if you have wide or narrow feet? I have narrow feet. Would make it easier for me to make a decision of coping the Elites.

Again thanks for your help.

I will have to return my damaged corks, so I have some extra money right now. I can get both of them for a good price and I don't like the 13s until now. That's why I prefer to grab some more 11s.

I only have the SE Elites and they feel ok on my feet, unless I walk long distances in them.

@qstephen19
 and @Dc30
   Would you mind telling me if you have wide or narrow feet? I have narrow feet. Would make it easier for me to make a decision of coping the Elites.

If you have narrow feet, you should most likely be ok with either choice you make then IMO. I have a wider right foot than my left foot so my right was the one that was screaming in the elite. My left was ok. In the regular XI I went up a half size because of the extra posite material at the pinky toe, but in the Elite I was able to go TTS and they were fine. Hope that helps.

If you have narrow feet, you should most likely be ok with either choice you make then IMO. I have a wider right foot than my left foot so my right was the one that was screaming in the elite. My left was ok. In the regular XI I went up a half size because of the extra posite material at the pinky toe, but in the Elite I was able to go TTS and they were fine. Hope that helps.
Helps me a lot.
Thanks for helping me again.

@qstephen19
 and @Dc30
   Would you mind telling me if you have wide or narrow feet? I have narrow feet. Would make it easier for me to make a decision of coping the Elites.

Sorry I'm late, haven't been on in awhile but I have long narrow feet if that helps

Sorry I'm late, haven't been on in awhile but I have long narrow feet if that helps
Thanks for the information.

Ordered  the Miami vs Akron yesterday. 

Regarding the feedback of both of you, I'm pretty sure that the Wolf Grey's will fit me.

This thread bumps reminds me I haven't copped a lebron kick in nearly a year, with the 13 model it looks to be another year of my wallet getting a break. :nthat:

Thanks for the information.
Ordered  the Miami vs Akron yesterday. 

Regarding the feedback of both of you, I'm pretty sure that the Wolf Grey's will fit me.
Oh easily. From what I've seen, all you need to have the 11s fit you comfortably is narrow feet. If you have narrow feet, you're golden. Nice pickups by the way as well :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom