Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not silly....but I've never see a max unit that wasnt visible. LeBron 2 and 3 had heel max zoom and it was somewhat visible. 
The Jordan 2011 and 2012 had max air options, with the bag encapsulated in phylon if I remember correctly. Given how soft Lunarlon is I don't think you want to wrap a bag with it, but rather layer it over something else.

I remember the LeBron IIIs from middle school. Those were str8. The IVs were really tight. Besides those the VIIs were the hardest. "All-Stars Christmas Ed. + Dunkmans" were the coldest. LeBrons are getting uglier

I wanna see how the soldiers will perform compared to the XIs. I haven't looked at any of the specs in the soldiers but try do look clean. I wonder of the soldiers are gonna get better looking and lebrons main line will get worse design

Lebrons try to be at the same class like Air Jordans.
While the Lebron 9 and 10 looked quite good I must say
these wanna be robot kicks look rather average.

I think that nike may have mistaken the low sales for lebron x as people not liking the max zoom unit when really the 180 price tag was too high. They'll learn this next year on these if they're 200. They'll sell less than the x's

I think that nike may have mistaken the low sales for lebron x as people not liking the max zoom unit when really the 180 price tag was too high. They'll learn this next year on these if they're 200. They'll sell less than the x's

What makes you think the sales for the Lebron X are low???

The soldiers are better in my opinion performance wise and that they cost a lot less than Lebron's signature makes them even an even better buy. The Soldier 6s had great cushioning and are either better or just as good as the Lebron X in every performance aspect of the shoe. I hope that the Soldier 7s are just as good or even better (if possible) than the Soldier 6s. If so, definite cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom