Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
^Thanks for the heads up, good to see some players wearing them. After seeing what shade of blue they are on TV, definitely sealed the deal on the Gammas for me.  

He deserves every last one of those gifs. :lol:

Every time I see son post, I end up glancing at his sig like

c-mon-son-stare-o.gif

fiddy.gif

Last edited:
Damn, wasn't really feeling the AvM until the recent pics. And I'm probably gonna sell my MN 9s and cop the MN XIs. They're a little tight on me anyways.

Ill take better pics tomorrow but here is a teaser. It appears there is 3M on the swoosh and tongue logo on the MN. It could just be the way the flash reflects, maybe the daylight will be a better test. I am in love with the MN, way more then the FI's, the carbon fiber print is actually well executed. The sole of the FI has more of a aqua blue tint opposed to the MN which is more icy clear, with light blue tint.

View media item 660242
View media item 660260

Damn, wasn't really feeling the AvM until the recent pics. And I'm probably gonna sell my MN 9s and cop the MN XIs. They're a little tight on me anyways.

I think ima jump on this train as well. Sell my MN IX for the XI

The UPS man dropped mines off at 7pm and I am really loving these FI's in person.

The sole is definitely more bluish than I thought,which is fine with me and I hope it helps with yellowing.I think that these look 100% better on feet than pictures of just the shoes.I went with a size 11 which is a full size up because this shoe is tight as hell on my feet and have the lace lock.

I wont really rock these until next summer.It to cold and dirty out right now.

Couple pics,no need for 7 of them.

Last edited:
Im curious as to why Lebrons are the most expensive basketball shoe. Was just looking at the nike.com website and you can cop Kobe's for 140 bucks, Durants for 180 bucks.  Also I don't understand why people would pick up any of the shoes that have the translucent soles. Pee yellow has never been a color I liked. Main reason why I can't cop the Miami Nights. I plan on wearing these and pee yellow mixed with translucent blue just doesn't sound appealing.

Also on another note will they be releasing a lebron XI low?

Last edited:
Because you can get plenty of wears before they turn piss yellow.

People act like they will yellow after one wear. I've had my retro concords since release and rock them at least once a month. Are they yellowing? Yes, by the pods. On the SOLES. The sides look perfectly fine. So unless I'm walkin on glass with sneakerheads underneath judging me, no one would even notice.

Or.. and this has been said before. If it bother you that much grab some sole protectors. They're by 3m too :lol:

Amen!
Because you can get plenty of wears before they turn piss yellow.

People act like they will yellow after one wear. I've had my retro concords since release and rock them at least once a month. Are they yellowing? Yes, by the pods. On the SOLES. The sides look perfectly fine. So unless I'm walkin on glass with sneakerheads underneath judging me, no one would even notice.

Or.. and this has been said before. If it bother you that much grab some sole protectors. They're by 3m too :lol:

Pics of these FIs are making me salty right now... :smh:
*makes wanted listing in B/S*

Back
Top Bottom