Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
What it amounts to is a bunch of BS at the end of the day. This hobby is one of the few where the consumer begs retailers/Nike to take their money.  Sad.

I think about this almost daily fam. Truly depressing to see the lengths people have gone to for the ability to spend money |I

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan
this chappelle's show reference makes me feel old more than anything else. has that been off the air for a full decade yet?

anyways, do those sole protector things make the bottoms of the shoe slippery? i want to keep my soles icy for as long as possible, but not if it increases the chances of me cracking my head open in the winter time.

what are you guys top 3 colorway for this shoe?

right now

1) Forging Irons

2) Gamma blue

3) X mas.

would like to know some of yall
....did you not see the survey at the top of the page?? Im sure even though the xmas 11s are not on there yet, they are not going to over take the KPs or the MNs. Ill throw the Gamma Blues up there at a distant 3.

[VIDEO
People actually use those sole protector things? Damn, feeling old here. I just rock my kicks, and it is what it is. If theres anything major to clean off on the bottom i'll do it, other than that it's not a big deal the bottom of the shoes are meant to be dirty. I'm not gong to put "sole protectors" on the bottom that's just overboard, might as well wear your shoes around in a plastic bag. Then again I feel like the minority here, i'm guesing this is the new trend and im out of the loop lol

We'll putting 3m vinyl isnt noticeable , plastic bags would just be ridiculous

Last edited:
Lol I remember wearing plastic bags on my white forces walking to the school bus in the morning if it had rained the night before. Plastic bahs have the best protection

this chappelle's show reference makes me feel old more than anything else. has that been off the air for a full decade yet?

anyways, do those sole protector things make the bottoms of the shoe slippery? i want to keep my soles icy for as long as possible, but not if it increases the chances of me cracking my head open in the winter time.

Treadless plastic surface on wetness = broken skull

So I decided to cop a pair of MN from the finishline restock since my foot action pair was backordered. Almost at the same time I clicked submit on the finishline page I got a shipping confirmation from footaction. So I had to endure a endless loop of that damn robin Thicke song on finishline's 800 number just to cancel my order. Do they ship from retail locations? She said she had to call the store to see if it was too late to cancel

what are you guys top 3 colorway for this shoe?

right now

1) Forging Irons

2) Gamma blue

3) X mas.

would like to know some of yall
....did you not see the survey at the top of the page?? Im sure even though the xmas 11s are not on there yet, they are not going to over take the KPs or the MNs. Ill throw the Gamma Blues up there at a distant 3.
Kinda curious what voting would look like if it started today after more colorways have released though, think that poll is kinda old. I don't have much doubt that KPs would still be first and MNs second, but after that I think it's a bit of a toss up. For me, it'd be KPs, FIs, and a tie between MNs and TWs as my favorites.

Last edited:
I can't like those Christmas joints. They are somewhat fresh but it'd be hard to wear them outside the holidays. That's just mint overload. I'll probably be going with kD Christmas ones instead as they're more traditional to what the Lebrons usually are.

Those black mints please let them be in Men's sizes as well.

My top CW:

1)KP
2)MN
3)Aways

not just because I only own these but honestly how I feel. TWs come in a close 4th but the black/red combo is just so clean on aways. AVMs meh and gammas were too plain. That muffler tip swoosh was nice but not enough to make them a cop.

My sports authrority tracking number hasn't even updated , all it says is label has been created , why is it taking so long???

People actually use those sole protector things? Damn, feeling old here. I just rock my kicks, and it is what it is. If theres anything major to clean off on the bottom i'll do it, other than that it's not a big deal the bottom of the shoes are meant to be dirty. I'm not gong to put "sole protectors" on the bottom that's just overboard, might as well wear your shoes around in a plastic bag. Then again I feel like the minority here, i'm guesing this is the new trend and im out of the loop lol
Yea I use em, $20 to keep that icy look, why not.. you can't even tell they are on once they are applied. Protect my investment 

Back
Top Bottom