Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They canceled me yesterday >:

View media item 709521
Then put my size back up today :stoneface: ...... I'm scared to order again though with my money still on hold :smh: man I feel like I'm being trolled trying to get these Aways! >:

Don't bother ordering bro, it'll get cancelled again. That size is there in a store inventory somewhere but there is a Store Manager "No Stocking" that order every time because they have that shoe on hold for themselves. They won't let it go, damn shame really but that how things are played.

Last edited:
It minus the shipping when you put the promo code in. Final price for me is 151. But I stop myself from purchasing. Already got Kps and a kobe 8 comimg in.

It minus the shipping when you put the promo code in. Final price for me is 151. But I stop myself from purchasing. Already got Kps and a kobe 8 comimg in.
Looks like you need to spend over £115 in order to get free shipping. As soon as you switch to US, you get the VAT discount which puts you under that amount.

Saw the AvM in person finally. Not really feeling them. Shoe itself looks kinda faded like it needed that dominant color to set it off. Hate the laces too.

Help me out please.
I try to get AvM but I try size8 that usually my size but it very tight on the toe box.

Am I gonna be OK with size9 cause that site doesn't have half size??? Is size9 gonna be like 8.5.
Thanks everyone.

I'm liking the upper design of the low, should make for some nice colorways BUT I can not begin to imagine Nike would replicate an identical outsole for the 3rd year in a row, SAY IT AINT SO!!!

Still remember that moment at the ends of a Heat VS Bulls game. Wade said to Lebron, "Told you we should've gone to Chicago but naw, you wanted to come here."....lol

Lol I'm not sure If you're serious but the gif happened after the Heat beat the bulls. But Wade shook his head at Bron for missing a free throw.

Saw the AvM in person finally. Not really feeling them. Shoe itself looks kinda faded like it needed that dominant color to set it off. Hate the laces too.
Same here they just look faded and dry or something
laugh.gif
 I may still get them but I actually have been thinking about ID'ing something closer the Cannon IX's colorway
glasses.gif

Nike ODing on green kicks. Nice shoes though, I'd consider the right CW
Yea wth is up with all the green, the Heat primary colors are red/black/white where are all the variations of those colorways at? That I wouldn't mind
mean.gif

Champs in aventura mall has them.

Aventura, fl
Do they have Aways? I can do a phone order right?
nerd.gif

Don't bother ordering bro, it'll get cancelled again. That size is there in a store inventory somewhere but there is a Store Manager "No Stocking" that order every time because they have that shoe on hold for themselves. They won't let it go, damn shame really but that how things are played.
That's crazy man 
mean.gif
 I can't wait til tomorrow to speak with someone in customer service to ask how this is possible
mad.gif
 the reason I was told why they were unavailable and why they couldn't be shipped did seem a little fishy when I called yesterday too, something like they had been worn or something or didn't fit the requirements to be shipped out or something too, I think the dude said they were coming from a store in Ohio

Yea wth is up with all the green, the Heat primary colors are red/black/white where are all the variations of those colorways at? That I wouldn't mind :smh:

It's like this every year.

Rarely ever is someone's favorite Lebron, a home or Away c/w

People want canons, SBs, Crown Jewels, etc.

I think it's because if we're gonna get a white/red/black shoe, we'll just get it from Jordan. The biggest thing about the Lebron/Kobe/KD shoes are the outside the box colorways. Me personally, aside from OG colorways, I'm starting to get sick of the white/red/black.

It's like this every year.

Rarely ever is someone's favorite Lebron, a home or Away c/w

People want canons, SBs, Crown Jewels, etc.

I feel you but they gave us all these green colorways and took away the classic home type of colorway and gave us Grafittis :stoneface: might I add that how nice a home type of colorway would look on these, imagine the white upper with the Aways metallic red posite :pimp:

Being kicked again for paying retail...

Yea I initially missed the first time this sale came thru then they put it back up with no size 13's fml :stoneface:

I think it's because if we're gonna get a white/red/black shoe, we'll just get it from Jordan. The biggest thing about the Lebron/Kobe/KD shoes are the outside the box colorways. Me personally, aside from OG colorways, I'm starting to get sick of the white/red/black.

I hear you but they currently have about three green type of colorways for the XI's and one Heat type, that just seems a little off to me :rolleyes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom