• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
:lol:

But yea, most of these early pairs never come with boxes so they prob just added that in for a photo prop

I REALLY hope so! Considering Nike used the 9 low outsole for the 10 lows, I wouldn't be shocked if the 9 boxes make a return appearance...

Yep, I was already sold, but now I'm completely sold...all they gotta do w/ the other colors is just have the blockin right

Nike has so much potential with this shoe so I'm hoping they don't mess it up with giving us some ridiculous cws like the Xs. Hopefully we get some of lebrons PEs that he may wear during the season

What do you mean? They're most likely not adding anything else to this model's design.. I think you're talking about the CWs that are coming out.. right?

Hopefully the CWs help the sneaker out. Right now it looks like ATR from Reebok.

Nike has so much potential with this shoe so I'm hoping they don't mess it up with giving us some ridiculous cws like the Xs. Hopefully we get some of lebrons PEs that he may wear during the season
what if lebron only wears released pairs? then when people complain he didnt get any pe's?

what if lebron only wears released pairs? then when people complain he didnt get any pe's?

I don't care if he gets any PE's, it isn't like we can get our hands on them anyway.

I think the majority would have no problem with Lebron only wearing released pairs.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but you can't be serious when you have the Championship Elite 9 on his release list, even the Big Bangs
the championship elite 9 doesn't look as clean to me. the big bangs are just bright, that's all. i both love them but the red suedes are just more sleek, clean and cooler looking.

the championship elite 9 doesn't look as clean to me. the big bangs are just bright, that's all. i both love them but the red suedes are just more sleek, clean and cooler looking.
So, you mean to tell me right now if you had to choice to buy either the Red Suede or Chip 9 Elite for $250...which one you gonna roll w/???

I don't care if he gets any PE's, it isn't like we can get our hands on them anyway.

I think the majority would have no problem with Lebron only wearing released pairs.
very true i think the amount of pe's he wears compared to being sold is rediculous people want to wear what he wears at these prices

Back
Top Bottom