Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Those atrocities are the worst sneakers I've ever seen. Bad thing is, LeBron loves them and they'd sell out instantly. There's nothing "high fasion" about those II's.

Last edited:
Will Lewis dozen up?

I wish I had doubled up on the Aways.

And definitely buying the BHM, ASG and SLH.

Glad to see some graphic patterns, tired of the KD and Kobe sigs keeping them all to themselves.

so funny how i wanted the miami nights but thought i could wait on them. I mean literally i saw them everywhere and thought i was safe to wait... Then i go back to mall when im ready to cop and every store was sold out or had size 11 and below.. O well guess ill have to buy them off of some fool on ebay who wnats to get 230 before ebay and paypal fees lmao
size you wear?... .citygear.com showing size 8-13 in MN

Last edited:
i was young when mj started if kobe had been with nike from day one stayed with the charlotte hornets and he didnt have that "little problem" in colorado then maybe i would see Kobe in different lightbut i think it all boils down to i hate the lakers....so LBJ is all good to me plus he aint going back to cleveland he will retire with the heat

Those SLH are an easy pass.
Especially after seeing more pics.

ASG are still up in the air.
Not sure how I feel yet.

BHM.... No doubter. :smokin

My local Foot Locker just got a restock on the Xmas 11s.

probably a transfer from a store that didn't sell. happens a lot. i remember my FA got the black/fip 3s about 2 weeks after release because some store couldn't move them and the manager at my FA negotiated the transfer saying he could move them.

probably a transfer from a store that didn't sell. happens a lot. i remember my FA got the black/fip 3s about 2 weeks after release because some store couldn't move them and the manager at my FA negotiated the transfer saying he could move them.

I wouldnt doubt that at all. I personally wasnt a fan of then Christmas 11s. I got my KPs and TWs so Im good until the Elites. I may try BHMs tho.

I found a pair of TW for 178 idk if I should jump on it or wait maybe and maybe find a pair for cheaper, any thoughts?!!

Wow those 2s are ghastly

Hopefully with the new LBJ logo the retros are coming soon.

2s are probably my 2nd fave of the line

Back
Top Bottom