Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't necessarily like them but they show, me at least, different possibilities that could be added to the XI. Pretty cool.

So other "sneaker websites" can steal my stuff and take credit? Nah im good. You can see the sneakers perfectly fine, thats why I chose to add transparency to the text. 

Thanks for the love though NT, I am hardly ever on here. 
nobody said anything about removing them completely

all im sayin is go a little less hard on the watermark and put them in a way that doesnt obstruce the view of the shoe as much

that big *** icesole on there was very distracting and took away from the whole point of the picture

i was tryna see da detail b, ya feel me

this design does not suit the ext treatment, suede and leather just dont look right maybe gold and silk or something flashy but not these porous materials.

Those Blue Suedes prove to me that EXTs do indeed look as terrible as I imagined.

As an overall model, the XI's ain't got ish on the X's.

The blue suedes prove to me that the ext can be done on this model...

I like them...

Now lets see what they do with cws

The blue EXTs look alright to me, although I don't think an EXT version of this shoe works as well as on the Xs because it's got more of a futuristic silhouette. To me the newer tech materials like posite, fuse, etc work better on this shoe looks wise, even though I love having an "old school" suede or leather shoe. Will wait to see more colorways before I decide whether or not to cop, but I prefer the regular XIs over the EXTs in general.

Last edited:
I guess it's online or bust on the bhm... there's a hoh getting them about an hour away, but one does not have time to go enter a raffle during the week , and then go back saturday if i get lucky enough to win

Last edited:
The blue EXTs look alright to me, although I don't think an EXT version of this shoe works as well as on the Xs because it's got more of a futuristic silhouette. To me the newer tech materials like posite, fuse, etc work better on this shoe looks wise, even though I love having an "old school" suede or leather shoe. Will wait to see more colorways before I decide whether or not to cop, but I prefer the regular XIs over the EXTs in general.

Exactly......you pretty much nailed it. The XI's edges and lines just don't lend themselves to a casual look with suede. I'll reserve full judgment until I see a brown pair. But there's like a 2% chance of me getting an EXT.

As far as Brons go, IMO, the models that work best for lifestyle versions are the II, VIII and X.

Those EXT's are trash come on now son stop the madness 
laugh.gif

that blue suede might have worked on the 10 tho 
i custom i seen on ig

Last edited:
was hoping bhm were gonna be fcfs, but that doesn't look like the case.

Smh I was hoping for these to not sell out by the weekend, but this raffle nonsense will probably mean instant sell out just like the xmas pack.

was hoping bhm were gonna be fcfs, but that doesn't look like the case.

Smh I was hoping for these to not sell out by the weekend, but this raffle nonsense will probably mean instant sell out just like the xmas pack.
raffles most likely everywhere for these and theyre pretty limited with how many stores are getting via foot locker launch locator

Back
Top Bottom