• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Lebron in XI?

I know what the opinion is right now and how it's gonna be in oct.
 Just picture the Iron Man colorway on these. 
nthat.gif

Just a few years ago, Foamposite Lites cost $160. Yep, that's right, $160. Prior to the foam hysteria anything that wasn't a Foamposite One or Total Max cost less, sometimes a lot less, because they didn't know how the consumer would react. From a Foam Pro to a Flightposite. Look at the Lebron IV price. It was what, $125? Now, people would try to justify it at $250. The cheaply made KD's cost close to that now. But six years ago we got double stacked zoom, foam and durabuck for $125.

Because it has a foam in it, doesn't justify it's price. So please stop saying that. The consumer keeps justifying it, so that's why they continue with the money grab.

Justify it in your head with lunarlon and visible zoom air instead.

Last edited:
Just a few years ago, Foamposite Lites cost $160. Yep, that's right, $160. Prior to the foam hysteria anything that wasn't a Foamposite One or Total Max cost less, sometimes a lot less, because they didn't know how the consumer would react. From a Foam Pro to a Flightposite. Look at the Lebron IV price. It was what, $125? Now, people would try to justify it at $250. The cheaply made KD's cost close to that now. But six years ago we got double stacked zoom, foam and durabuck for $125.

Because it has a foam in it, doesn't justify it's price. So please stop saying that. The consumer keeps justifying it, so that's why they continue with the money grab.

Justify it in your head with lunarlon and visible zoom air instead.
Prices go up with demand.  Demand is at an all time high right now.  I don't like it one bit but all we can do as consumers is stop buying.   All kicks use to be a lot cheaper then they are now but if you look at anything with the foam type material in it nowadays they sell for over $200.00 and the demand is still high.     Hyperposite $225.00 Foams $220.00-$235.00 Barkley posite max $235.00.  lol Nike is selling the foam material in air force ones that normally retail for $85.00 bucks and they jumped the price up to $180.00-$200.00 for them. 
laugh.gif

Even though people complain about the price watch this time next year when a bunch of people on here will own 5 to 10 pairs of the XI's. 

The Corks were $250.00 and people went crazy over them even though you can't hoop in them.   Them ugly Yeezy's retail at $215.00 and people went nutz for them
roll.gif
    The shoe game is messed up but we can't blame Nike for  making more money off of use  because if we were in their position we would do the same.

Last edited:
Impossible to tell anything from that pic but I'm interested to see.

I wish he would break out XIs in the Finals and have everyone REALLY getting excited.

I thought I read the 11s were supposed to be modeled after Jordan 11s. Either way those look to bulky for my liking just like 10s

plus $200.00 is actually a decent price if it's gonna be made out of the foamposite type of material.     Look at how much the hyperposites, foams, and Barkley posite max's retail for.  
More nike brainwashing. Foam pros were 180 when they dropped and stayed that way for years until they became the cool thing to have. Foam doesn't = 235 shoe.

I thought I read the 11s were supposed to be modeled after Jordan 11s. Either way those look to bulky for my liking just like 10s

I remember reading that the Jordan XI was LeBron's favorite shoe and that his XI would the "DNA" of the Jordan XI in it. Can't really see it from the wear test samples. I don't see the Zoom Max bag either, but there could be different levels of wear test samples as this one just may not have the final sole on it. I wonder if they are going to do like the Kobe 8 with making the insole Lunarlon, kind of like how they did with the IV and it's Zoom insole..?

I remember reading that the Jordan XI was LeBron's favorite shoe and that his XI would the "DNA" of the Jordan XI in it. Can't really see it from the wear test samples. I don't see the Zoom Max bag either, but there could be different levels of wear test samples as this one just may not have the final sole on it. I wonder if they are going to do like the Kobe 8 with making the insole Lunarlon, kind of like how they did with the IV and it's Zoom insole..?

Guess you didn't read the entire thread.

No visible air.

JM

Prices go up with demand.  Demand is at an all time high right now.  I don't like it one bit but all we can do as consumers is stop buying.   All kicks use to be a lot cheaper then they are now but if you look at anything with the foam type material in it nowadays they sell for over $200.00 and the demand is still high.     Hyperposite $225.00 Foams $220.00-$235.00 Barkley posite max $235.00.  lol Nike is selling the foam material in air force ones that normally retail for $85.00 bucks and they jumped the price up to $180.00-$200.00 for them. 
laugh.gif

Even though people complain about the price watch this time next year when a bunch of people on here will own 5 to 10 pairs of the XI's. 

The Corks were $250.00 and people went crazy over them even though you can't hoop in them.   Them ugly Yeezy's retail at $215.00 and people went nutz for them
roll.gif
    The shoe game is messed up but we can't blame Nike for  making more money off of use  because if we were in their position we would do the same.
Yeezys retailed for $245. The reselling price has increased ever since the release and they now go for $2000-2400. Now it's easy to see why Nike can capitalize on that. I wouldn't be shocked to see Nike sell the all red Yeezys for $2000 retail and just bypass reselling the first place.

But in regards to the LeBron 11, I doubt I've seen the latest iteration in a sneaker line go DOWN in retail price. Well at least the common ones. Even the KDs went up.

Upper looks busy from what I can see where there will be no room for a huge Swoosh. Looks like the Swoosh is gonna be very small ala IVs and Foamposite. Doubt they'll be Swoosh-less.

Last edited:
i have 1 pair of 10s that i paid a little less then retail when it was all said and done. and if they plan on dropping all these little things in the shoe to make it $200 they can count me out. price went up on the 10 because of the zoom air bag now a extra $20 for foamposite. now if they delete the zoom bag all together on the xi the price isnt adding up.

Guess you didn't read the entire thread.

No visible air.

JM

Actually I did, but the statement you made about the "no vis air" seemed a little vague considering that statement could have gone in either direction after reading the tech specs sheet. Glad tht you cleared that up for me though...8)

Last edited:
If they are the XI's they are
nthat.gif

I do see why they are calling the upper armorposite it looks dope finally a Lebron that doesn't have super exaggerated collar around the ankle.

I'll reserve my comments until I see the shoe and colorblocking. May cop a few on the lo lo.

Regardless of what we think...these WILL sell. Retail and/or outlets.

I thought LBJ 11s would be AJ 11s inspired..? Guess not?

Also, don't the soldier lines usually release before the actual line of LBJs?

Get out of the thread if you're complaining about 200 pricetag. You obviously haven't paid any attention to almost all nike releases over the last year. And the resellers that mark up prices another 100 plus bucks. This is the reality of the sneakergame. I might not agree but im damn sure not oblivious.

Get out of the thread if you're complaining about 200 pricetag. You obviously haven't paid any attention to almost all nike releases over the last year. And the resellers that mark up prices another 100 plus bucks. This is the reality of the sneakergame. I might not agree but im damn sure not oblivious.
Get outta here if you think buying shoes is now the "sneaker game". People who say "sneaker game" are the problem

Back
Top Bottom