Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm liking what I see with these. Bring out either a Metallic Red/Gold (Ironman) or a Silver/Purple (Megatron) and watch that shoe fly off the shelf. I have a feeling these XI's will be make or break with colorway/color blocking. Personally I think they have a lot of potential. 

Not to be too old and nostalgic but I remember when we called colorways Home, Away, Playoff, and Alternate (Usually the ASG). We would be BEGGING for all black J's.

Fast forward 2013 and now it's Nike should release Iron Man, Megatron, Ninja Turtles, and Power Ranger colorways. It's crazy to think how thing have changed so vastly and how the sneaker culture has got SO YOUNG minded. Good or bad, sneaker culture has basically mirrored the transition of Hip Hop to the Rap Game.
Those days of Jordans are over. I clearly remember buying the Home and the Playoff every year when I was a shorty. All Black anything was always clutch, but we never really got that. And when they finally dropped the Black Cat/Pure Moneys, they didn't really sell out. But now Lebrons come out with 15+ colorways in a year and there's the ID option. With the design of the shoe, the first thing that came to mind were the Iron Man/Transformer colorways. Not to say I would cop the Iron Man one, but I know they would fly off the shelves. 

Lebron been dropping the White ranger colorway (white/gold) every year for the playoffs though...

ixrbA9FUKCdKo.gif

Exactly what I was thinking

Not feeling them at all....i def see the Batman, Gundam, Ironman boot inspiration....but i don't like it. Wayyyy too blocky and too much going on for me.

And i personally thought it was all downhill after the 7s....i like the 7s a lot...liked the 8s....hated the 9s and the 10s were mediocre (better then the 9s to me). But these are worse then all of them for me as of right now

U feel me bruh...
No, 200$ isnt, to u..Me neither if I want em bad enuff..But, happily I dont..

But what bout Lil Jaquan in 6th grade who wants them for the optimist team but mom can only afford some KD V Nikes??

Now what, make the kid wear some KD V Nikes? Do u think he wants to settle for some damn KD's when his guy is Debron??

Of course not..Not these days in time..So Mommy now has to go get a part time job just to buy this little brat a 200$ pair of kix just to mess up in like 2 weeks..

Now she may have to work a corner..or 2.. But guess what, Jaquan got them Brons didnt he..Smh.

Still not too much for lil Jaqaun and Mommy?
This can't be life. If mom's can't afford the shoes, he gets something else. Simple as that. No working 2 jobs to get LeBrons or Jordans or what not. The ungrateful brat either gets what she can afford or gets nothing.

My only real complaint is the sharp angles of the armorposite. I don't like how it looks. These aren't something I'd throw on to style in. Looks good for bball purposes though.

THESE YELL SOLDIERS TO ME AND I NEVER OWNED A PAIR... GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME TO SAVE MONEY SO IM HAPPY. NO IDEA HOW YOU GO FROM THE 10'S TO THESE THO
That's what I'm saying. The angles on these are too much. What's going on here? Doesn't even look like the shoes know either. Nike only helped me out so I'm not mad just disappointed. It's a step back to me. Actually a step forward, way way into the future.

That's what I'm saying. The angles on these are too much. What's going on here? Doesn't even look like the shoes know either. Nike only helped me out so I'm not mad just disappointed. It's a step back to me. Actually a step forward, way way into the future.

I love the look of these.

I love the X, but it was a little to chunky for my liking. I love the look of these as well as them being a bit smaller and lighter.

the further you go back in the Lebron line the more i didn't like/or wasn't into his shoes....these XI IMO look as though they could have come out earlier in his line and followed either the 3's or 4's....I understand what SIZED13 is saying, the shoe kind of looks futuristic and outdated at the same time!

Next year expect a billi......

Nike generated $300 million in U.S. retail sales in 2012 from @KingJames' signature shoe. (source: @mattSOS)

My 2 cents:

I am not a fan of this design, but I rarely am when a shoe's first pics are initially released. Having said that, I can appreciate the radical changes that the LBJ line goes through. In fact, personally, I think that the Kobe line has been relatively the same for some years now (since it went to the low cut to be exact), and I cheer on any line that has the courage to buck the system. I remember back to when Jorans were releasing in the succession line of the 90s, and one of the biggest catches for me and those who lived in my area was seeing the creative changes to the line. I may not purchase a pair (unless the right colorway shows up, i.e. one that is a no-brainer), but I also want the LBJ line to continue to push the envelope.

Tate out.

the further you go back in the Lebron line the more i didn't like/or wasn't into his shoes....these XI IMO look as though they could have come out earlier in his line and followed either the 3's or 4's....I understand what SIZED13 is saying, the shoe kind of looks futuristic and outdated at the same time!

Good eye...Definitely...looks like it could of came out between 4 and 7.

Last edited:
any word on there being multiple versions for the 11s like there was with the 10s and 8s?

i hope they just stick with one version again this time around
With the new Elite Series it looks like the "one" model for the year is OVER.......Nike - "Slap some carbon plank and charge $100 moe"

Back
Top Bottom