Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Can't wait for year of the horse *****!!! Lol...back to topic at hand..hoping some real deal photos of these hit soon. There could be all types of changes being made to these so no one can really have a solid opinion yet.

Can't wait for year of the horse *****!!! Lol...back to topic at hand..hoping some real deal photos of these hit soon. There could be all types of changes being made to these so no one can really have a solid opinion yet.

I know right the kd vi looks way better than what it did from the first pics expecting same with these.

Last edited:
I'm not really feeling them a whole lot.  I like the 8, 9, and 10 a lot more.  These look much more like Adidas Top Ten's

So if the KDs are releasing next month when will the lebron XIs debut? I was thinking possibly August or September and the Kobes in November/December

LeBrons new line usually debuts in mid/late October, while Kobes drop in mid December.

i was really liking the 360 zoom. it's a shame they took it out. still hoping that they'd put it back. crossing fingers here

i was really liking the 360 zoom. it's a shame they took it out. still hoping that they'd put it back. crossing fingers here

You and me both! I think this model could be great with the upper material and the 360 Zoom Max sole. My wish is that they developed a way to encapsulate the 360 Zoom Max bag in a Lunarlon mold. That could truly be awesome!

Don't know if this is the right thread but where could I find Lebron 9 South beaches for a decent price? looking for a size 10.5 DS for 400 or less. thanks

You and me both! I think this model could be great with the upper material and the 360 Zoom Max sole. My wish is that they developed a way to encapsulate the 360 Zoom Max bag in a Lunarlon mold. That could truly be awesome!

KILLS me they dont have it. Makes me want to scoop as many X's as I can. As Ive gotten older, I no longer need the pro-guard type shoe... these were almost a perfect combination of comfort, court feel, and support.

Choked to say the least they are going away from it. But like you said, hopefully they have improved upon it, rather that ditching it.

What? i like 360 Zoom too, but on page 1, they said "the 360 Max Zoom unit will still be in place, but it will be accompanied by a Lunarlon midsole"So they're wrong?

basing on the pics i think they ditched it. but i agree with jacktown on improving them instead of removing. i just don't know how they're gonna pull of the 360 zoom max with the current pics popping out all over the net.

OT: ever since i saw the official pics i copped the home elites. just looks better IMO 8)

i honestly think the design is DECENT at best and i definitely see them making terrible colorway choices. those red ones look terrible to me. the army ones are alright, but im not into the metallic gold looking lower. maybe ill love them in person, pictures rarely do justice i suppose.

i honestly think the design is DECENT at best and i definitely see them making terrible colorway choices. those red ones look terrible to me. the army ones are alright, but im not into the metallic gold looking lower. maybe ill love them in person, pictures rarely do justice i suppose.
I feel you as far as the color ways we've seen so far, but they have to leave something to have people want to jump all over. Considering the materials and design of is shoe the Iron Man and Lion color ways could be interesting. My concern with color blocking for this model is I hope that they don't play it too "safe" and if they do then put them on ID.

i dont think the shoe is ugly per se, i just think that there is absolutely no casual appeal.

i thought the same after i saw the IXs originally though. and i was wrong. the IXs have great casual appeal.

so we'll see...

i dont think the shoe is ugly per se, i just think that there is absolutely no casual appeal.

i thought the same after i saw the IXs originally though. and i was wrong. the IXs have great casual appeal.

so we'll see...

Doesn't eem matter for me. I only wear my Lebrons and Jordans to play ball.

Back
Top Bottom