Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
How about we see some more angles, pics, and colorways before we say how the shoe can be worn? Some of you all are just asking to eat your own words after you see more themed pairs.and on feet pics/videos :smh:

Is it me or the traction pattern in the XI reminds me of KD's last two signature shoes?

They lookin' finer 'doe.

MUSTCOP. YOLO.

Again... I seem to have a unique view. I've been calling this shoe the DragonZord since I saw the Pictures, and those Lebron Mints.. No those are Lebron "Ice Skates" Nevertheless, GO GO POWER RANGERS!!!

How about we see some more angles, pics, and colorways before we say how the shoe can be worn? Some of you all are just asking to eat your own words after you see more themed pairs.and on feet pics/videos :smh:

You can tell what the shoe is gonna look like already. Why do you need on-feet videos and Instagram pics to show you how to wear them? If you wanna wear them on the sidewalk go ahead, you don't need to wait for a youtube vid to give the green light

I like the cw but the outsole kills it for me. Idk but does the outsole look like the X lows? I swear they share the same outsole design.

You can tell what the shoe is gonna look like already. Why do you need on-feet videos and Instagram pics to show you how to wear them? If you wanna wear them on the sidewalk go ahead, you don't need to wait for a youtube vid to give the green light

Oh what's on the back of the shoe?? How's the side portion of the shoe look? How's the front portion of the shoe look? And where in my post did you see me asking how to wear the shoe :nerd: And typically the people who do Youtube videos on shoes, have them before there released to the general puplic.
"Example" I was really feeling the KD 6 Weathermans from the "pictures" until I saw the on feet "Youtube Video" and was able to see how the shoe looked from a 3D (Three Dimensional) view and decided I didn't like them.

All I was saying is some people on Niketalk are Notorious for the these are whack, pass, I'm not going to get one pair post, blah blah. Then when the shoe drops or when they see who ever wearing (Lebron, Rapper, Actor etc) them they have a change of heart. That was it

i might cop an all black colorway on sale at the outlets.

I do like that they look durable & tough as nails.

These are more fighter than lover shoes.

This makes me wonder what the EXTs will look like because the kd VI NSW are the ugliest things I could've seen nike made. I wanna see the shape of XI NSW will be

search google its been shown mos ago. brown w pink accents.
Forgot about those "loafs of bread"  
laugh.gif

The nsw will suck lol.. But looking foward to more color ways not feeling the army's slate joints . Well at least not yet.. Can't wait to see all the cool versions we won't be able to buy [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Do I even have to state that I'll be copping plenty of these? :lol:

Btw....Ain't nothing ugly bout them Bron 9s. :smokin

I like the black and red CW we saw already. But the model I am liking so far, just waiting for the X and X iD to finish up then I'll be up on these bad boys...

Colorway reminds me of the Flightposites, but I don't get the red and the sole

I need more colorways

The Area72 Barkley's are one of my favorites outside of the LeBron line, can you imagine something similar on these?? I know one of you photoshop guru's can make it happen lol

Either way, I can understand some people not liking this current colorway...it definitely has a transformer/power ranger/etc. type feel to it.  But as soon as Nike throws on all those bright colors on this, buckle up boys!

These Lifestyles will end up like the X Lifestyles. The EXT version(if there'll be) will probably look/sell better.

Aww c'mon, like the dude said a few posts back....all LeBron has to do is wear these postgame with a matchy matchy outfit and these instantly become 
pimp.gif

If you just admit it now, Nike's mind games won't feel like 'rape' lol

^It's only a matter of time & you I both know a lot of people are going to be singing a different note when that "must have limited hyper lighting quick strike EXT to the third power" colorway drops lol

Back
Top Bottom